Nike ACG Trainerendor

I hope that the black ones restock soon. I missed the shoepalace link and I fear that I'll come up empty again.

I got the Olives for Christmas, and today I was finally able to take some pics. I went a half-size up from my usual 10.5 and they fight perfectly. Then again, I prefer to lace my sneakers tightly and my feet are slightly wide. I'm very pleased with these and I'll probably pick up more colorways in the future.

Black/blue stussy's come in today. I'm excited to check them out as these will be my first pair..although not my last, since I already copped the blacks on the SP restock.

Last edited:
great find i copped the 9.5 knowing i wear a 10 
mean.gif

im sorry 
embarassed.gif

Just ordered a new pair of black 11's from eBay after originally ordering a pair of 10's that were waaay too small. I usually wear 10.5 so i'd recommend sizing up rather than down if you have narrow feet like me. I'll report back on size when I get my 11's. They should fit good. 

Still on the lookout for size 12 in blacks, I keep missing out on these restocks...any help would be very much appreciated!

these are :smokin

I hope the kiddies don't jump on these like they did roshe's... want to keep a shoe for the grown ups for once :smh:

Back
Top Bottom