Nike ACG Trainerendor

Need to see the black ones in person. Those Mid's look real rugged and something I'd wear in the Winter.

Just got pair from zappos today. I normally wear a size 11 and I got a 10.5. It's a perfect fit with some toe space still like my other size 11s. So I suggest ppl with narrow feet to .5 size down. One thing I noticed on both sides next to pinky toe is the material wrinkled id say. Anyone else have this on theirs?View media item 646060

Sorry if a silly question, but has anyone ordered from sneakerhead.com before? are they legit?

Oh and for those who are still wondering about sizing..I went down .5 size. Just what dream5hift said up there^^

Last edited:
dammit, that pic makes me want those too now... :stoneface:

crap. :lol:

wanna see an on on foot shot with the straps unstrapped (cuz that's what sold me on the model in the first place)...

If I didn't already have iguana roshe's , I'd be all over those olives. Blues are dope,must resist :smh:

Team trainerender anyone?

Dope on feet up there akademikgenius
wink.gif
Nope, don't make any hype for this shoe. Let it stay as it is

i agree- but i think it has some hype already, unfortunately.  people are asking too much on ebay.

i agree- but i think it has some hype already, unfortunately.  people are asking too much on ebay.
Zappos has the black pair and uk sites have the turquois pair and olive pairs. Please lets not let this shoe be treated like how the roshes ended. You don't have to commercialize every good thing.

Back
Top Bottom