Nike ACG Trainerendor

GUYS-

YOU DO NOT- I REPEAT -DO NOT!!!

NEED TO START A FRICKEN TEAM FOR EVERY SHOE.

SERIOUSLY- WTF DOES A SNEAKER TEAM DO?? 

IT IS POINTLESS

CARRY ON

These are pretty popular over here in oz.. Hype DC has the exclusive rights to distribute the shoes and most stores have sold out of both the black, and the olive colorways. Managed to find a pair of each so snapped them up. Unlucky for oz they not getting any half sizes, so ended up with a pair of 10's.. Found the blue online and ordered them too.. 

I think the shoe will take a good year to get hype just like Roshes. But I think the miss will get hype right away since they kind of look like yeezys

in my opinion the original colorway can not be topped, and hopefully this shoe does not go the way of the roshe.

lol at the guy trying to lowkey brag about dropping 1k but can't afford an $80 sneaker.

lol again saying this shoe looks like a yeezy, why because it has a strap? everyone trying to keep this shoe under the hype radar for whatever reason yet they toss out words like roshe and yeezy that attract attention.

btw, has anyone tested the water-resistant property of the upper's material?

Last edited:
thanks for the sizing info-i went tts; my order arrives tomorrow.  I'm not too worried that run big; I have insoles that I can't live without haha.

AINT NO ONE LOW KEY BRAGGING.

CANT AFFORD? LMAO

SEE U GETTING RID OF SOME ROSHES.

WHATS DA MATTER CANT AFFORD TO KEEP EM

NICE TO SEE U HOPPING ONTO TEAMENDOR.

in my opinion the original colorway can not be topped, and hopefully this shoe does not go the way of the roshe.

lol at the guy trying to lowkey brag about dropping 1k but can't afford an $80 sneaker.

lol again saying this shoe looks like a yeezy, why because it has a strap? everyone trying to keep this shoe under the hype radar for whatever reason yet they toss out words like roshe and yeezy that attract attention.

btw, has anyone tested the water-resistant property of the upper's material?
wanna slow down the hype? Don't say Team or Yeezy or any of that in here

Let's lay off the hype now. If anything, it is reminiscent of the trainer line. Obviously, hence the name.

Also, are these under nike Sb or nsw?

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone is interested in the Poler pair, but they're up on PacSun.com. 

These are my go-to winter sneaker now.  Gonna beat the hell out of em.  My creases are settin in nicely.....

nike Chicago has them.  not sure what sizes, but i tried my tts (10) and it was perfect for me.

To those who said size down.....

Don't. These fit pretty TTS I'm a 11.5 and they fit me perfect.

Thanx.

Do you lace loose tho? Cuz I do and if I don't get em snug they usually slip on my heel and I have to double up on socks to avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom