Nike ACG Trainerendor

footaction.com put the blue lows and black mids up a few days ago. Has anyone bought the black mids yet and mind sharing pictures with them on foot? Thinking about getting a pair as winter beaters, especially if I can find a foot action coupon. 

the sales guy helping me at barneys tonight complemented me on these 
roll.gif

damn slept on this shoe. Might have to cop a pair sometime soon. I had a chance to buy a pair of those stussy collabs too and regretting it now.

damn slept on this shoe. Might have to cop a pair sometime soon. I had a chance to buy a pair of those stussy collabs too and regretting it now.
gr's released so far  > stussy collabs imo.

blacks and olives are timeless.

will be interested to see how they hold up in the long run- seem to be far more durable than roshes.- and imo more comfortable.

Hope it this release doesnt make this shoe another roshe..

heres a bigger picture i found online.

stussy-nike-sb-trainerendor-565x372.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, very nice. Hopefully hype won't blast these out of the water and make them hard to get. I like both of those.

Really like the black and whites since my black/white roshes are cooked now but I can't spend money on new kicks right now :smh:

6 pages now. after stussy collab 15+, after kanye wears them 50+

in all seriousness I have a feeling this will become the new roshe. the strap will attract the hype 

6 pages now. after stussy collab 15+, after kanye wears them 50+

in all seriousness I have a feeling this will become the new roshe. the strap will attract the hype 
start grabbing the colorways as soon as you can then.

Back
Top Bottom