Nike ACG Trainerendor

Big ups to DJ Proto J!

He got me my size in the Stussy Volts. Legit NT'er for sure, I can vouch for him. Took a few extra days because of the New Year, but I'm satisfied with these. The 3M is :smokin

glad i could help homie, and thank you for your assist as well.

how do you feel on the sizing, now that you have both pairs (and i think you have blacks to compare to)?

i feel like they all fit pretty much TTS, and i got a 12 in all my pairs.

as i've said b4, imo, the volt stussy's fit a tiny bit looser than the blues, but not enough to size down.

i will vouch that the blue stussys are much tighter in fit than the volt

volts fit TTS

you could half size up in the blue 

Big ups to DJ Proto J!

He got me my size in the Stussy Volts. Legit NT'er for sure, I can vouch for him. Took a few extra days because of the New Year, but I'm satisfied with these. The 3M is :smokin

glad i could help homie, and thank you for your assist as well.

how do you feel on the sizing, now that you have both pairs (and i think you have blacks to compare to)?

i feel like they all fit pretty much TTS, and i got a 12 in all my pairs.

as i've said b4, imo, the volt stussy's fit a tiny bit looser than the blues, but not enough to size down.

The Volt's feel TTS lenghtwise. They feel slightly narrow, but I'm thinking that's only when I wear thicker socks (I also have a flatter foot due to minimal arch).

just got my blue stussy trainerendors today. so sick on feet.

if anyone could send a lead on a volt size 11 it would be appreciated.

slept on them too long now I cant find a pair any where in my area (Hawaii).

Black Sheep Skate Shop in Charlotte, NC has the black/volt Stussy in a sz 9.5 and probably more sizes too. Price is 99.95 + 8.95 UPS shipping. Call them (704)333-1423 ... They accept paypal invoice.
Their website has multiple sizes of both stussy colorways

Good looking out 'fellas.
nthat.gif

Will call as soon as I can. Hopefully there is sizes left.

so does blacksheep have the volt cw too? only the blue is listed on their site as in stock.. on a hunt for a size 11 . any info would be greatly appreciated! thanks fam! 

just checked their site and the volt is on there too.. my bad! good lookin out..

Last edited:
I just got my volts from Black Sheep today. I'm a true 9.5 and I sized up at the recommendation of some folks. The size 10 is too big, so I'd say they run TTS. It's not bad though. Not like I'll be skating in these beauties. I've got some beat SBs for that!

I got the Volts yesterday for a early birthday present and I kinda have wide feet and most of my shoes are a 13 and they fit TTS for me

NO BUYING SELLING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION. SEEMS LIKE SOME OF YOU FORGOT THAT OR THINK YOU CAN BREAK THE RULES.

Got my pair from Shoepalace.com earlier this week. First thought it was $89 shipped. Then I got a call from SP the next day saying it's an additional $17 to ship to Hawaii.

$27 for shipping via UPS GROUND from CA to HI?!? Oh well. Cheaper than eBay prices. Can't complain too much.

Really dig this pull tab. Very happy with these. Good luck to those trying to get their pairs.

View media item 741985View media item 741986View media item 741987

Back
Top Bottom