NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

^^^^^^I can almost guarantee that the secondary colorway is the nubuck grey, not antique white.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

so has the general consensus been that they like the quality? still debating whether i want to use my password... 275 is hella steep but if the quality is pretty good then i won't mind

Quote:
so has the general consensus been that they like the quality? still debating whether i want to use my password... 275 is hella steep but if the quality is pretty good then i won't mind

the quality is not "cheap", as in not the cheap materials used on shoes that retail less than $100....the quality is decent, not great. IMO, the quality is not worth $275...it's maybe equivalent to the quality of shoes that retail at about $125 and the $150 extra you pay is for "limited availability" or "exclusivity".
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Location Date Local Time Description
SHANGHAI,
CN 04/29/2007 12:34 A.M. THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED PACKAGES CAUSING A DELAY
SHANGHAI,
CN 04/27/2007 10:06 P.M. THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED PACKAGES CAUSING A DELAY >:
mad.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

heres the specs:

base : black patent
Secondary: Grey Nubuck
Accent: Silver Metallic
Sidewall; White
Outsole: Energy Teal
Sidewall Stitching: varsity purple
contrast stitching: varsity purple
Lining: varsity Red:

The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!WU-TANG DUNK HIGH LE For Sale

thanks for the compliments. Lovin the shoes, fresh in person. peace
TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

NEW YORK,
NY, US 04/30/2007 7:32 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
04/30/2007 12:14 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
NEWARK,
NJ, US 04/29/2007 11:44 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
04/29/2007 6:44 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 04/29/2007 4:35 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
04/29/2007 10:51 A.M. IMPORT SCAN
04/29/2007 10:51 A.M. IMPORT SCAN
04/29/2007 10:22 A.M. A FISH AND WILDLIFE AGENCY HOLD CAUSED THIS DELAY;BROKERAGE RELEASED SHIPMENT. SHIPMENT IS SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY FOR FURTHER CLEARANCE
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 04/28/2007 12:11 A.M. IMPORT SCAN
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 04/27/2007 6:12 P.M. BROKERAGE RELEASED SHIPMENT. SHIPMENT IS SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY FOR FURTHER CLEARANCE
04/27/2007 6:12 P.M. A FISH AND WILDLIFE AGENCY HOLD CAUSED THIS DELAY
04/27/2007 1:53 P.M. A PROCESSING ERROR AT DESTINATION CAUSED THIS DELAY;THE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS BEEN REROUTED TO THE CORRECT DESTINATION SITE
04/27/2007 1:36 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
SHANGHAI,
CN 04/25/2007 9:53 P.M. A FLIGHT DELAY OCCURRED BECAUSE OF MECHANICAL REASONS
XIAMEN,
CN 04/25/2007 2:54 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 04/24/2007 10:32 A.M. ADDITIONAL CLEARING AGENCY INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE
XIAMEN,
CN 04/24/2007 4:28 P.M. SHIPPER REQUESTED UPS TO ACCEPT PACKAGE AFTER 1 DAY CUT-OFF TIME AND ACCEPTS 1 DAY DELAY IN TRANSIT TIME TO DESTINATION.
XIAMEN,
CN 04/23/2007 9:52 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
CN 04/23/2007 4:09 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

any minute now... i hope

ATMOS

get at me...you remember the aim and all...been away TOOO LONG!!!
i been away from shoes and look what I am missing out on...

MORNING :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
O.G. Member DreadHeadMAJORDCCOUNTERFITTIN

had to post new layout looking fresh on nt.

shuman you've just been hit!

space get at me!

airmag sick FREE ID af1 (for some reason pics weren't showing up on my machine till today)
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!WU-TANG DUNK HIGH LE For Sale

If you are not satisfied with the way your product came out, can you return it and get your money back or do they give you some kind of a gift card, etc. towards there site?

^^Take that iish to Nike Town and get ur money back.
U dont get another password tho.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

I haven't ordered yet, I was just curious because I may place one and I want to make sure it comes out good.

i didnt think you could return id's can you ?
... WANTED ANY LEBRON SIZE 12.5 OR 13 ...
... NEED JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVES PM ME ...

Yup, and then the ID's will randomly end up at some Nike outlet in the middle of nowhere where some lucky cat gets a pair of ID's for cheap.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

could i take it back to a nike outlet, the closest NT is in Miami which is about 4 hrs away..appreciate the help guys.

you can also print out the free return shipping label and mail the shoes back... they will refund you in about a week.
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Damn good thing I didnt't buy off him I got a password just before I was going to pay. His name is Straight Bacon he must be a straight feind.

i went all gray nubuck with a teal sidwall and gray sidewall stitching. ill post when they get here.

this was my first ID. the whole experience was way to much pressure. makes me respect actual designers who i talk trash about all day. haha.

Back
Top Bottom