Nike Air 180 OG

2DF80CF9-8C8A-4DEA-B05A-BE23DC7E5003.jpeg

Threw these on foot for sizing reference real quick, was pleased to find these seem to fit a lot more true to size than the current retro, also love the separated tongue, as much as I love neoprene it gets tight and hot situationally. Definitely my everyday beaters next summer

Attachments

• A9997C31-4318-4309-9D92-25D4EE4F654F.jpeg
    A9997C31-4318-4309-9D92-25D4EE4F654F.jpeg
    314.8 KB · Views: 19
The squeaking is a problem across the board or it ultramarine specific? Wanted those night ops but that noise is terrible.

Im in the process of returning my size 12.5 Steadman and Holtgreve. I'm not taking a chance on the squeaking and frankly I haven't worn them yet so no harm no foul. Too many shoes as it is and something needs to go. |l

Im in the process of returning my size 12.5 Steadman and Holtgreve. I'm not taking a chance on the squeaking and frankly I haven't worn them yet so no harm no foul. Too many shoes as it is and something needs to go. |l

I feel like the sole is more solid on the Id’s and they’ll be less prone to squeaking. My German camos don’t squeak and they are a similar age to my ultramarines

Finally picking up on the 180 OG ultramarine after wanting them since...1991 (I wasn't one of the cool kids/rich parent kids).

Also doesn't help that the last few times I've watched Sneaker Shopping on Complex there is a cashier at the Stadium Goods episodes that seems to always be rocking a pair. Lowkey reeling me in to cop.

A question though for those with the 2018 versions (Feb release). Is there a physical/visual difference between the mens pair (615287-100) and womens pair (AH6786-100). I can only find my size in the womens style code and I am now paranoid there will be a fit issue??

Nike-Air-Max-180-Ultramarine-2018.jpeg

As an aside - the reason I always skipped on these - IIRC they rereleased in 2012 and 2016 was the boxy toe box. Now that I've seen some reshape videos I'm thinking to just taper it off a litte so it doesn't appear so harsh an angle. Is this a done thing?

Yep.

And welcome to the world of dirt magnates.

Err, yep meaning there is a difference with the mens and womens version of the shoe?

With regards to dirt - I'm hoping some stain repellant like Liquiproof will work (https://amzn.to/2CMb66W) any tips though would be appreciated - that said. First things first - what is the difference between the mens and womens versions...?

Err, yep meaning there is a difference with the mens and womens version of the shoe?

With regards to dirt - I'm hoping some stain repellant like Liquiproof will work (https://amzn.to/2CMb66W) any tips though would be appreciated - that said. First things first - what is the difference between the mens and womens versions...?
There's no difference between the 2

No time To recheck but I think very Small différence on outsole. .

I've ordered a mens and a womens. The womens is my true size and the mens is half down. I tried a different colourway at the weekend and found up half a size to be comfy but long in the toe box and the half down to be really snug around the midfoot but the right length! Hoping TTS will solve this (got it from a reseller so I have no choice!)

Though I am predicting people will miss these when they're gone, gone. So have taken the decision to double up. Stopped doing that a long while ago unless AM1s anni. Am90 infra or AJ6s GOATs!!!

How much (if any) do the 180s stretch?

Got my OG ultramarines in today. 8 is nice and comfy but because I got one foot bigger than the other it there is a chunk of space on one and a LOAD of space on the other. 7 on the other hand... constricting across the midfoot and my bigger foot is right at the end.

I should say that I have a TTS 7.5 en route but I really want to double up with one of the others. My narcissism says go with the 7 my feet say 8 and my wallet says 'just skip it, idiot'. Partly fuelled by the woeful paint on the air bubble.

Oh - tried insole out on the 7s but it removes a lot of the comfort. Other option is to cut the neoprene straps. Seems drastic though.

Quality is on point, like nubuck and suede on these personally think these are gonna be sleepers and become sought after they’re gone, come with a spare set of laces to match the swoosh

Will be putting the pink pair in the bacon pair and leave the blacks in the other

FDA83D4C-4B5E-44A9-BFF4-E75A5445A60B.jpeg

I need to pick up another 180. I sold my entire collection and the only pair I kept was the Size? Lunar ACG and I wore those everywhere until there was no treads left.

I wish I can find another pair in a 8.5/9.

Back
Top Bottom