Nike Air 180 OG

Can anybody with an OG pair in hand confirm if the heel clip runs higher on the lateral side than on the medial side? I have seen some pics online of OG pairs and in some instances It looks like the heel clip runs higher on the lateral side. Would love to hear some expert opinions.

Can anybody with an OG pair in hand confirm if the heel clip runs higher on the lateral side than on the medial side? I have seen some pics online of OG pairs and in some instances It looks like the heel clip runs higher on the lateral side. Would love to hear some expert opinions.
Wasssssuuuuuup!!!

Not to be like that but you design for Nike, correct. Honestly sad if they don’t have reference photos

2005 Nike ID 🔥🔥

IMG_2923.jpg

The shoe overall runs higher, but yes the heel counter/clip rises higher more.

Back
Top Bottom