Nike Air 180 OG

Yesterday's wear
20220403_155431.jpg

the nature of the air bubble being glossy and smooth doesn't really help with adhering anything onto it unfortunately. I wonder how all the vapormax soles are going :lol:.... It probably will help a bit if they separated the clear sole portion from the rest of the sole, but it could hike the price of the shoe :lol:

the nature of the air bubble being glossy and smooth doesn't really help with adhering anything onto it unfortunately. I wonder how all the vapormax soles are going :lol:.... It probably will help a bit if they separated the clear sole portion from the rest of the sole, but it could hike the price of the shoe :lol:
it use to be one full unit

hmm most recent older Nikes I've de-ds'd were ATC's from 2016 (tag says 2015 for production date) that I wore for the 1st time summer 2021. wore them the other day for the 1st time since summer 2021 & they're still fine, I do run a dehumidifier in my apartment these days but I'm of the opinion that when sneakers reach a certain age you're almost better off buying lightly worn pre-owned that were worn recently.

Ya’ll are tripping. I wore Dri-goats from 2001 every day for a year or longer until they finally gave in. Bubbles frosted to crap. Poly sole. Every case is unique. My Nikes from1983 have zero separation hahaha.

Not the same exactly as 180s but still. Unless you UNDSing opiums you trippin

Does anybody have a clear picture of the tongue construction on the OG pair? I noticed it changed when they started retroing the shoe, but I'd love to see a photo inside the shoe of how the tongue/bootie was made.

Back
Top Bottom