Nike Air 180 OG

Here it's live in SNKRS at 10.30pm, some sort of preview of the Cult Classics? Really hoping we finally see some new images!

1000089694.png

I'm not a 180 expert, but the shape is looking pretty good on these. Thoughts? Wish this was the shock drop. 5/24...a Friday launch....hmm....I'm good with that.

I'm not a 180 expert, but the shape is looking pretty good on these. Thoughts? Wish this was the shock drop. 5/24...a Friday launch....hmm....I'm good with that.
They’re definitely in the ballpark of what they should look like. I’m not hesitant to cop this time around, that’s for sure.

Think I'm gonna be in day one for the Ultramarines, first pair of 180s.

If they feel good on foot I'll spin the block and try to catch concords on disco.

Damn these looking good 🤩 Check out that Air unit, just awesome. Overall shape is nice! Luckily the thickness of the forefoot midsole isn't that bad at all, was afraid of that due to that one mock-up picture floating around and the previous SNKRS episode where they showed 'em. Also, glad they didn't lace 'em up so tight as in that one! That looked ridiculous.

One small nitpicking issue I have, I'm sorry, but the shape of the swoosh towards the heel, why is that the same width all the way? The width or thickness of the swoosh remains the same over the entire swoosh. I know that the original was not sloping to very narrow like other Nikes, but this is very much the same width towards the heel? Absolutely not a deal breaker though, don't get me wrong here, 😂👏

1000089707.jpg

Anyone has a link to watch this episode? Had to go to bed early yesterday 😭

Thanks for the screens you guys 🥳

IMG_4468.jpeg

These drop in Europe on 5-24 as well. Do Euro drops not include the UK? For clarification these are not actually up on SNKRS US yet either, the price and release date was just announced on the broadcast yesterday.

Damn these looking good 🤩 Check out that Air unit, just awesome. Overall shape is nice! Luckily the thickness of the forefoot midsole isn't that bad at all, was afraid of that due to that one mock-up picture floating around and the previous SNKRS episode where they showed 'em. Also, glad they didn't lace 'em up so tight as in that one! That looked ridiculous.

One small nitpicking issue I have, I'm sorry, but the shape of the swoosh towards the heel, why is that the same width all the way? The width or thickness of the swoosh remains the same over the entire swoosh. I know that the original was not sloping to very narrow like other Nikes, but this is very much the same width towards the heel? Absolutely not a deal breaker though, don't get me wrong here, 😂👏

1000089707.jpg

Anyone has a link to watch this episode? Had to go to bed early yesterday 😭

Thanks for the screens you guys 🥳
I probably never would have noticed this but you’re right and now I can’t unsee it. It’s made worse be the fact that the heel overlay is sloped differently revealing slightly more of the swoosh.

The Ultramarines look GOOD.

I missed the preview. What else did they showcase?

Back
Top Bottom