Nike Air 180 OG

Hope they are plentiful so all you can eat but not plentiful enough that I hit on every raffle I already entered and can’t cancel. If this order goes through I might have to lock my card.

Mind is blown. Not sure how I've never thought to lock my card for raffles once I secure a pair. So much $$ wasted on multiple wins over the years. :lol: :smh:

Mind is blown. Not sure how I've never thought to lock my card for raffles once I secure a pair. So much $$ wasted on multiple wins over the years. :lol: :smh:
I honestly don’t know if it’ll work with my Apple card but I’ma give it a shot. Apple has some strange communication methods with retailers as I’ve had orders go through even when my card number was changed.

Hmm....Seems to indicate these will be easy to get. Kind of want to wait to get them from Nike, but they can be hit or miss too. Not sure about ordering from a random site (unheardof) but would be nice to get this done. That said, if I don't like the sizing, there will be no way to get rid of these. Hmm....

Hmm....Seems to indicate these will be easy to get. Kind of want to wait to get them from Nike, but they can be hit or miss too. Not sure about ordering from a random site (unheardof) but would be nice to get this done. That said, if I don't like the sizing, there will be no way to get rid of these. Hmm....
It’s not a random site do some research

1716304966598.gif

It’s not a random site do some research

Been buying online for decades and never heard of them. I'm obviously out of the loop but appreciate your feedback. Cheers.

BTW...Do they tend to ship quickly? I've had some boutiques take forever. Would have been nice to have these in hand before release to know what to do on RD. At this point thinking of just waiting it out.

Last edited:
Been buying online for decades and never heard of them. I'm obviously out of the loop but appreciate your feedback. Cheers.

BTW...Do they tend to ship quickly? I've had some boutiques take forever. Would have been nice to have these in hand before release to know what to do on RD. At this point thinking of just waiting it out.

Ship same day in most cases.

The Sean Go review said these are really uncomfortable.

Don't know if that's true or not.

But I'm increasingly disinterested in buying uncomfortable shoes that look cool.

...I already own plenty of those.

The Sean Go review said these are really uncomfortable.

Don't know if that's true or not.

But I'm increasingly disinterested in buying uncomfortable shoes that look cool.

...I already own plenty of those.
Could just be that they need to be broken in. Hoping that is the case.

F-it...gonna order from them. Fingers crossed the size works for me and no weird QC issues.

Back
Top Bottom