Nike Air 180 OG

Not true at all.

I have mixed feelings about SeanGo. Seems like a SUPER nice guy, and I could see actually being friends with him.. And he's definitely not a lame hypebeast like so many youtubers. That said, aside from his amazing photography, I don't find his reviews very insightful. They're more matter of fact with not much deep insight or opinions; pretty generic reviews.

I have mixed feelings about SeanGo. Seems like a SUPER nice guy, and I could see actually being friends with him.. And he's definitely not a lame hypebeast like so many youtubers. That said, aside from his amazing photography, I don't find his reviews very insightful. They're more matter of fact with not much deep insight or opinions; pretty generic reviews.
curious - what would you have wanted him to say?

curious - what would you have wanted him to say?

Good question. Just feels so generic (not just this shoe; most of his reviews). They point out what the shoe looks like, panels, etc. Just feels very generic. While I might not agree with everything Nightwing says, his passion shows thru and I appreciate his opinions and definitive statements around how they look and feel, quality, etc. He just feels more insightful even though I know Sean knows the history and details. Maybe it's just me.

Good question. Just feels so generic (not just this shoe; most of his reviews). They point out what the shoe looks like, panels, etc. Just feels very generic. While I might not agree with everything Nightwing says, his passion shows thru and I appreciate his opinions and definitive statements around how they look and feel, quality, etc. He just feels more insightful even though I know Sean knows the history and details. Maybe it's just me.
That’s fair. I do like nightwing. His videos are entertaining and his sizing recommendations are 99% spot on for me.

I’m never a fan of reviewers who read the label on the box and discuss the box paper.

Sean is just dry and has a template running thru the basics. Nightwing is a better on screen personality.

Also I could see him saying these are uncomfortable based on how many NB’s, ASICS, Saucony he wears. Comfort on NB fuel cells kind of destroys any 90’s Nike running retro

"Sean is just dry and has a template running thru the basics. Nightwing is a better on screen personality."

This is well said; much better than my blabbing. I'll SU now b/c I don't want to bad mouth a good guy.

"Sean is just dry and has a template running thru the basics. Nightwing is a better on screen personality."

This is well said; much better than my blabbing. I'll SU now b/c I don't want to bad mouth a good guy.
Yeah I'm not trying to bad mouth him at all. I was following him on IG a dozen years ago when he was a regular contributor here cause he understands photography better than most. Some people are better behind the camera than in front though.

I also got a shipping confirmation from unheardof. Cannot wait to get these; one of the releases I really wanted in '24. Think I'll end up doubling up and if they sit a little bit, hopefully I can get that second pair under retail.

sean go > nightwing

sean never feels like hes forcing or selling **** on you

Back
Top Bottom