Nike Air 180 OG

No shipping to the UK again, in store pick up only. I think I'm going to have to resign myself to getting up early and taking a fat L on SNKRS
ADVERTISEMENT​
There are more options when you are in the UK tomorrow? BSTN, End, AsphaltGold, Offspring, Solebox, etc?

ADVERTISEMENT​
There are more options when you are in the UK tomorrow? BSTN, End, AsphaltGold, Offspring, Solebox, etc?

SNKRS and OffSpring are about it. Anything outside of the UK like Solebox will not ship due to Brexit. Or they will, but you gotta spend £170 first, and then you get hit with import tax on anything over £135

SNKRS and OffSpring are about it. Anything outside of the UK like Solebox will not ship due to Brexit. Or they will, but you gotta spend £170 first, and then you get hit with import tax on anything over £135
O man what a bummer 😞 😞 😞 Best luck tomorrow man, fingers crossed 🤞

idk if it’s just my pair, but the toebox is weak af. Similar to the 2020 air max 90 on some pairs. Lame
IMG_8850.jpeg

yes it is weak, but that is how it is supposed to be, exactly like the original. light weight and a thin material on the toe box.
Okay good looks. I figured. It’s funny when tried them on.. I felt like I was putting on an old Nike runner… yet I don’t feel like that when I put on air max 1s or air max 90s

idk if it’s just my pair, but the toebox is weak af. Similar to the 2020 air max 90 on some pairs. Lame
IMG_8850.jpeg

yes it is weak, but that is how it is supposed to be, exactly like the original. light weight and a thin material on the toe box.

Yep, Forsy231 Forsy231 beat me to it. All those OG runners wrinkled like that. Every single pair I ever had that was made with that felt/synthetic suede broke in like that.

If I triple up one pair will fly solo on all vacations and boat outings this summer and be donated after labor day. Unless I can get my money back+ of course.

Back
Top Bottom