Nike Air 180 OG

Maybe i got a bad pair idk. Seems to be happening to nightwings pair too
IMG_8852.png

I entered the SP raffle earlier this week and by accident I submitted my entry twice 🤦‍♂️. Now it clearly states "MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE DRAW". I figured I should enter a 3rd time with a different email address and contact info since my original entry would be tossed out.

Well fast forward to 5pm today and guess what, I hit for the triple up and now have 3 invoices from SP :rofl:Needless to say I am not taking all 3 but lets hope this is a sign that everyone who wants these scores a W !!!!

I entered the SP raffle earlier this week and by accident I submitted my entry twice 🤦‍♂️. Now it clearly states "MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE DRAW". I figured I should enter a 3rd time with a different email address and contact info since my original entry would be tossed out.

Well fast forward to 5pm today and guess what, I hit for the triple up and now have 3 invoices from SP :rofl:Needless to say I am not taking all 3 but lets hope this is a sign that everyone who wants these scores a W !!!!

As is my experience, any sneaker I'm able to get early, whether early links, shock drops or EA, ALWAYS indicates everyone eats on RD.

Makes sense. His was out of the box like this; that's just crap QC, not an OG feature.
Yeah, I don’t know it could be. I understand what other guys are saying about the shoe being lightweight and just like the og. I was barely in preschool and 91 so it’s not something I’m very familiar with

I agree that these type of nylon based shoes would do that back then. And the cardboard, or whatever, that was sometimes around the toe area would bend and create hard crease. Better to have that in this amazing shape than a plastic/TPU underlay with banana toes. Will be interesting to see if when people wear theirs they end up looking like that when they weren't that way out of the box.

Jordan tongues (ex. on 3s and 4s) were absolutely jagged and ugly back then too. People idealize OGs, but they had lots of quality issues then too. Probably from manufacturing techniques being pretty new back then; now it's just shoddy QC.

lol now peeps complaining that the toebox will crease after wearing them, that also occured on the OGs back in the days, dudes are asking for OG now Nike are giving you OG :lol:
i’ve never seen a shoe crease after trying them on for 30 seconds without taking a step lol. The left shoe seems worse than the right shoe, and I have yet to see it this bad on any anybody else’s YouTube review
IMG_8853.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom