Nike Air 180 OG

I did as well. Didn’t send emails no tracking, Sent me a Notca tee instead of the sneakers, won't answer emails. Had to hit them with the charge back. Thoughts and prayers…hope you get the sneakers.
Thats crazy! I might have to take action too. I ordered almost 2 weeks ago now, no shipping confirmation.

I really hate that my size for resell is $378 and above. Like that’s ridiculous. Never owned a pair of 180s and looks like never will own an ultramarine. Maybe I’ll have better luck with the concords :frown:

Wore them yesterday; a lot more comfortable than the AM1 BBs out of the box.

IMG_2673.jpeg

Wore them yesterday; a lot more comfortable than the AM1 BBs out of the box.

IMG_2673.jpeg
How are these size wise? I'm an 11.5 in air max 1's.

After striking out numerous times on release day i proclaimed the re-sellers could have them. it turns out these are haunting me. My wife told me to get them for fathers day and who am i to argue with that kind of logic? lol Man do i hate buying from a reseller, this is going to sting.

After striking out numerous times on release day i proclaimed the re-sellers could have them. it turns out these are haunting me. My wife told me to get them for fathers day and who am i to argue with that kind of logic? lol Man do i hate buying from a reseller, this is going to sting.
Fit is TTS, fits like an AM1

Sizing tips are almost personal every time. I had size 11, because I am always size 11 in everything. In the end I got a size 11,5 because I found them not be that wide in the middle of the shoe. In size 11 my foot was crunched together, lengthwise it was fine. I'm am slightly on the wider side.

Early drop of the dusty cactus

Early drop of the dusty cactus

Ordered! Let's have a look how those are 😀

Do we think that these will get dropped again on snkrs soon? Or is that it ? It was very limited which came as a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom