Nike Air 180 OG

Apparently, they weren't supposed to be released as of now. Both Asphaltgold and Solebox have canceled their releases and the Full 180 is now offline, can't order 'em anymore! They'll be back in September...or so it is said.

1000075527.jpg

1000075537.jpg

1000075543.jpg

1000075529.jpg

1000075548.jpg

1000075542.jpg

1000075553.jpg

1000075565.jpg
1000075538.jpg

Damn, those DO look nice. Thanks for sharing!

Well well well.....what do you know. My left UM started squeaking this morning. Came from, you guessed it, where the outsole meets the air-unit.....exact same noise as with the 2018's 🐸🐸🐸 That is disappointing my peeps ☹️ Guess I'll have to do surgery on some point on these as well. I made a videoclip, however I don't know how to post it here other than to load it up on YT.

Last edited:
Well well well.....what do you know. My left UM started squeaking this morning. Came from, you guessed it, where the outsole meets the air-unit.....exact same noise as with the 2018's 🐸🐸🐸 That is disappointing my peeps ☹️ Guess I'll have to do surgery on some point on these as well. I made a videoclip, however I don't know how to post it here other than to load it up on YT.
Surely nike should have some sort of manufacturer warranty?

NOOOOOOOO

Ive worn mine everyday since I got them two weeks ago, only thing that makes a noise is the popping from the toebox. Ive worn them heavily.

Back
Top Bottom