Nike Air 180 OG

IMG_3670.jpeg

Now that I have my pair in hand, here’s my 2 cents on the color matching…

It’s weird, just rotating the shoe I see purple and royal blue on the ankle at certain angles, same with the tongue, airbag purple.

It’s like AIR J XIII AIR J XIII said. Either way, the colors match well enough for me, glad to have em.

UnDS today... How are colors on these???

1000009945.jpg

Btw, does anyone else have an issue with the insoles popping on these when you walk? Makes like a clop-clop sound... I sound like a damn horse when I walk in them lol

Had the same issue, asked the same Q here lol.

Luckily, it goes away after wearing em for a while.

Finally got a pair of Concords in hand and the mismatched color thing isn't an issue for me. There is a slight variation, but you really have to be checking for it to notice. If we went back and looked at tons of other retros, I'm guessing you'd find the same thing.

Comparing these to those AM90s w/ 18 shades of purple from a few years back is wild 1978S 1978S :lol: Those really were terribly done.

Finally got a pair of Concords in hand and the mismatched color thing isn't an issue for me. There is a slight variation, but you really have to be checking for it to notice. If we went back and looked at tons of other retros, I'm guessing you'd find the same thing.

Comparing these to those AM90s w/ 18 shades of purple from a few years back is wild 1978S 1978S :lol: Those really were terribly done.

The 18 Shades of Purple AM 90 comparison was a bit of a reach. 😄 But them colors still off. Even if they look like they match in "some" pictures, that's a shame by Nike.

^ Pictures don't always show the reality though. In the flesh the variation in shades is negligible, imo.

There is variation, but not enough to throw the whole shoe off. But YMMV depending on your eye. Honestly I wouldn't have even noticed it if nobody said anything.

Whatever the case, glad to have these. :pimp:

Sneaker Politics pretty much has a FSR of Concords 12/13 gone of course if anyone still looking ... Grabbed a 12 before it sold out wanted a double up but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom