Nike Air 180 OG

super excited these are dropping, been searching eBay for like 3 yrs for these.

I refuse to pay 300+ for them tho.

good thing i waited!!!!

STOKED y000

Pairs really go for that much?

Maybe I should sell my HOAs.

These shoes are classics, but be forewarned, they are absolute dirt magnets!!

I think ill pass, even though 180's are some of my favorites of all time. This vintage crap needs to end
I'm waiting for the Persian Violet BW's to drop later this year, even though they're getting the vintage treatment. I cant resist :smh:

^ Are the Persians confirmed?! My pair from '02 or '03 is beat, and I couldn't find a pair in my size from the last Euro drop, so I welcome the vintage treatment on them with open arms lol. My pair now is vintage as hell and I still wear them out regularly, so a little yellowing on the midsole should be no biggie.

Missed out on the HOA pair of the 180s..so I need to pick up a pair this time around..

^ Are the Persians confirmed?! My pair from '02 or '03 is beat, and I couldn't find a pair in my size from the last Euro drop, so I welcome the vintage treatment on them with open arms lol. My pair now is vintage as hell and I still wear them out regularly, so a little yellowing on the midsole should be no biggie.

Honestly I've only seen the persians on SneakerNews a while ago, but I have hope that we'll get that this year. And yeah I'll overlook this yellowed junk for them too

Honestly I've only seen the persians on SneakerNews a while ago, but I have hope that we'll get that this year. And yeah I'll overlook this yellowed junk for them too
Yeah, after looking around I saw that on SN, too.  Weird thing is that I didn't find other sites with the same info, although I didn't look hard.  

I did see these that appear to be coming out with the 180s, Laser 90s and AM1s....

I can't even be mad at these.  Persians are the grail, but these will do for now.  

You guys think they're gonna have the forefoot airbag as well?

forefoot airbag? i HIGHLY doubt it. i think the last time they had the forefoot air bag was in the HOA pack and the 180s that released a couple years ago did not have that technology at all.
but anyone can correct me if im wrong.

however, ill be picking these up...below retail if possible. as long as JB distracts their "kids":nthat:

forefoot airbag? i HIGHLY doubt it. i think the last time they had the forefoot air bag was in the HOA pack and the 180s that released a couple years ago did not have that technology at all.
but anyone can correct me if im wrong.

however, ill be picking these up...below retail if possible. as long as JB distracts their "kids":nthat:

Here's my 06 iD's. No forefoot air. :smh: wish I hadn't beat these
View media item 297766

This is why I don't like the 180 retro's

View media item 297970
Sure, Nike has changed air bubbles on other retro models too, but never as much as on these, they look like a GS size....
The huge air unit was the main feature on the OGs, what's the point in releasing them without that bubble.

View media item 297970
Sure, Nike has changed air bubbles on other retro models too, but never as much as on these, they look like a GS size....
The huge air unit was the main feature on the OGs, what's the point in releasing them without that bubble.

wow i had no clue it was that BAD. im second guessin now. u sure them aint sum fakes?? they look real suspect to me.

Last edited:
Pretty sure, this picture is from back when they rereleased the 180s for the first time (somewhere 2004 or 2005).
Someone compared his OG pair to the retro he just bought.

Last edited:

Wow. Thanks for posting.

I've got some retros I'm gonna have to take a look at.

I'll never understand why the 180 bubble got much smaller and the tongue grew super long on the retro..... OG's have an amazing shape that is so many miles off on the retro.

Back
Top Bottom