Nike Air 180 OG

Does anyone know if they are going to be releasing more colors of these or is this a special one time thing?

Reactions: ARK
Repped, good looks but all 10.5 gone lol, My tts is 10 but I heard this model runs tight? Can I go TTS without worrying about it being too tight?
i got my TTS, last OG release fits fine.... get the 10 you can always sell it off and get your size if it doesnt fit. i know its a hassel but these seem to be hard to fine

Got the didnt get em message on snkrs when i first tried for my 11.5, they were showing sold out....tried again a minute or two later and they mustve restocked cuz i was able to grab em

Didnt get the 93s, cuz i was trying for these first. Probly be able to grab the 93s down the line somewhere though.

20180202_110647.png
20180202_110705.png
20180202_111143.png

Just went back on the snkrs app and they have an 11.5 in stock. Nonetheless I got it but I kept getting an error message when I tried to use my gift card. Had to buy them without the gift card

Just went back on the snkrs app and they have an 11.5 in stock. Nonetheless I got it but I kept getting an error message when I tried to use my gift card. Had to buy them without the gift card

Probably a dumb question, but did you preload the gift card first and did it instantly apply the remaining balance for the total?

Probably a dumb question, but did you preload the gift card first and did it instantly apply the remaining balance for the total?
Yep. Then it gave me an error when I tried to checkout. I messaged Nike through the app and they applied the gift card but said it will take 3-5 days to reflect.

Yep. Then it gave me an error when I tried to checkout. I messaged Nike through the app and they applied the gift card but said it will take 3-5 days to reflect.

Glad you got it taken care of. Can’t wait to get these.gonna be hard to wait till it warms up outside to wear them though

Thanks for the answers guys. I’m going to cop these CDG 180s tts then. I didn’t cop because I was trying to go half size up.

*edit*

Nvm I called back to order and they were sold out, it’s just not meant to be lol. I shouldn’t have hesitated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom