Nike Air 180 OG

Out of all the sneakers I own or owned..I consider these my favorite

6A596BEC-C55B-4950-9627-B637E38B362B.png

Sizes starting to sell out. The black pair have only 2 more size 12’s left. Tempted to get the Pink/Pink’s to complete the pack.

Dude, I’m so tempted to get the pink pink ones too. The temptation is killing me. How are the size 10.5 stock looking on the three colorways?

Dude, I’m so tempted to get the pink pink ones too. The temptation is killing me. How are the size 10.5 stock looking on the three colorways?
There’s 10 in pink, 40 in black, and then white has 10 left.

I would take everything for a grain of salt. I doubt Barney’s could fulfill all of these pairs. Even when I picked my pair up from CDG today they told me they had around 10 of each size initially for the 3 colorways, and less for larger sizes.

Today they got their final shipment in and only got one size 12 in white.

There’s 10 in pink, 40 in black, and then white has 10 left.

I would take everything for a grain of salt. I doubt Barney’s could fulfill all of these pairs. Even when I picked my pair up from CDG today they told me they had around 10 of each size initially for the 3 colorways, and less for larger sizes.

Today they got their final shipment in and only got one size 12 in white.

I’m tempted to cop the pink ones now

$260?!?!? These things made out of unicorn piss?

Paying for the CDG name. That’s all it really it is. Plus they made them a little more exclusive and not widely available.

I personally like them but limited myself to one pair and not buying all three.

Back
Top Bottom