Nike Air 180 OG

hello,

Yeahhhh 2018 ultramarine 180 definitely is a great shoe (must-have for 180 "lover"), light and confy (lighter than 90 ultra 2.0 flyknit it's crazy), good finition, good upper shape for 180 i think :wink:

definitely she's true to size (like air max 90 or 1), for me with 8us 41eu just perfect (not narrow, just right)

only fault they make a long foot lol (even in 8us), but that's 180 it's like that... ahhhh if the air bubble was bigger like an 1991 180... :tongue:

have a nice day

I just got mine in. Man, these are extra disappointing. Toe shape is among the worst Nike’s I’ve ever owned. Also the shade on the midsole paint around the air unit is way off, there are like 3 diff “solar reds” on the shoe. A shame after the good work Nike has done on the AM1 and AM93. Wish I copped off Nike for the free return. If anyone wants a 10.5 at cost plus ship, PM me.

she's so nice :wink:
SAM_2215.JPG

SAM_2221.JPG

SAM_2185.JPG

SAM_2194.JPG

SAM_2195.JPG

SAM_2196.JPG

SAM_2202.JPG

barneys with the fastest shipping ever, my order will be here by end of day and im in california....

3M tongue??

no, it's the flash effect of the camera sorry :wink:

got my pair on Saturday and these shoes are so comfortable. I'm going to purchase another pair for myself and one for my mother, Love these shoes.

The comfort is incredible. Bought both the white and black CDG’s. I’ll be returning one colorways to pick up ultramarines and start the 180 collection.

right, very comfortable :smile:

I just got mine in. Man, these are extra disappointing. Toe shape is among the worst Nike’s I’ve ever owned. Also the shade on the midsole paint around the air unit is way off, there are like 3 diff “solar reds” on the shoe. A shame after the good work Nike has done on the AM1 and AM93. Wish I copped off Nike for the free return. If anyone wants a 10.5 at cost plus ship, PM me.

hello, have you pics of yours? toe shape is not the best i have seen but it's 180 shape (little cliff on front, little reshape perhaps?), but overall i'm happy with mine even if the red of the heel is not exactly identical to the red of the air bubble (and that the tongue is a little long, but all that we knew before buying by nike pictures)

PS: personally I think a 180 on a long foot is not the best shoe/best choice (they make a long foot it's not the most beautiful thing but it's just my personal opinion)

PS2: I would not exchange against my air max 1 anniversary or against my 90 infrared but I find them well anyway :wink: (it changes, and the color ultramarine is just perfect for summer)

PS3: sorry for my bad english i'm french lol :tongue:

Last edited:
Fixed it for you.

Here we go again.... :lol: :smh:

We have been going back and forth at this since the infancy of this thread. I really don't care about the Air Unit because I was 4 years old in 92'. I just love the overall silhouette/aesthetic of the 180. I just want some more new colorways, collabs, Nike ID & OG colorways (Lime). I would love it if Nike does bring back the Jumbo Air Unit and us younger folks could actually experience and wear them. With that being said Statler, I hope everything has been well. :nthat:

TF1-MuppetsTV-PhotoGallery-39-Statler.jpg

:lol: It’s just a fact of life really. Every single air bag on a retro except for Jordan’s are neutered. How many times have we all stepped in a retro and noticed there was no forefoot air or noticed the heel unti was smaller. The answer - every single retro. It’s just something we have to live with.

At any rate, why hasn’t anyone did a comparison of the previous retros with the 2018!!

Here we go again.... :lol: :smh:

We have been going back and forth at this since the infancy of this thread. I really don't care about the Air Unit because I was 4 years old in 92'. I just love the overall silhouette/aesthetic of the 180. I just want some more new colorways, collabs, Nike ID & OG colorways (Lime). I would love it if Nike does bring back the Jumbo Air Unit and us younger folks could actually experience and wear them. With that being said Statler, I hope everything has been well. :nthat:

TF1-MuppetsTV-PhotoGallery-39-Statler.jpg

Us older geezers need that BBW/thicc air bag. Was rockin’ ‘em in HS lol

That said, still didn’t keep me from buying them lol

Back
Top Bottom