Nike Air 180 OG

Guys, does anyone have the 2018 pair along with the last few retros? We need comparison photos. I mean, it seems to me the air bag looks bigger. Is that true?

Ah my bro has retos but he is in dubai! Think these Airbags are smaller than og

I went true to size uk11, a little space but it fits well around the sides! Not gonna be wearing them for a while due to the weather

thanks hutchie, great news :wink: yeahhhhh true to size :tongue: summer with 180 ultramarine :wink: (but not only, AM1 anniversary they too lol :smile: )

me too, bad weather... will have to wait ^^

Weather is bad In UK so these were today's house shoes lol, fit is not as tight as last time, able to wear TTS

great pics, nice for the fitting :wink: (nice pics Sean Go too :wink: )

PS: hurry tomorrow that I receive mine lol (long Sunday today), in europe instantly out of stock...

really nice, really nice on feet, with jean's she's a killer shoe :wink: it's a return to the past in 1991 for me...

i'm happy with your review (tts), in 1991/1992 i remember it was a best-seller in France (with the adidas torsion special :wink: please adidas reedit torsion special!), they sold like "French little bread" lol (it's a French expression: "se vendre comme des petits pain")

Last edited:
yes, it's AIR MAX 180 now :wink:
0c151ae2-0f9a-4ad1-9b94-642c2a60b5c7.png

I’m quite tired of Nike’s disrespect of the Air Max ‘96. Not even one retro released

and all air max Triax, greatest than all 97/98 release :wink:

I had those two, awesome sneakers :wink:
vnttegbwomuets8fnz1e.jpg

1-nike-air-max-triax-1996-hehrzog-kicks-box.jpg

Attachments

• 1-nike-air-max-triax-1996-hehrzog-kicks-box.jpg
    1-nike-air-max-triax-1996-hehrzog-kicks-box.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom