Nike Air 180 OG

Received my pair of ultramarine and quality is mediocre, confort is not best. Fit is good TTS but little bit on snug side which I like.
dLUEc2d.gif

Reactions: ARK
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I keep trying to like the CDG 180s and I still don't like them, especially not for that price.
I agree with you. CDG are ugly, feels like a pepto bismol type shoe. For those that truly like them, do your thing, but I'm sure there will always be some that only cop due to the name associated with them.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I keep trying to like the CDG 180s and I still don't like them, especially not for that price.

I like all three CDG’s, the only problem is that I’m starved for 180’s and they could have done so much more with materials, details etc. As it is now, it’s just an OG with different colors. The opium joints are a great example of what can be done with the 180.

I like all three CDG’s, the only problem is that I’m starved for 180’s and they could have done so much more with materials, details etc. As it is now, it’s just an OG with different colors. The opium joints are a great example of what can be done with the 180.
This. I think CDG wanted to be more conservative to this release in comparison to their dinosaur AF1 collection that flopped. Why the shoes were priced at $260 and not $200 is what I won't understand. CDG has absolutely nothing that indicates that they're involved with Nike on the shoe. Would have liked to see the heart make an appearance somewhere on the shoe -- either on the tongue or back heel. A red heart on a pink colorway...a no brainer if you ask me.

Agreed. Opium's had leather on the uppers right, and they look awesome. I would have thought something like that was a no brainer for a 'premium' colab.

My second pair (black colorway CDG) that I sent to GOAT had a rip happen in the box on its way to be authenticated. It’s currently sitting on consignment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom