Nike Air 180 OG

Creases have been appearing on the toebox on my Ultramarines after only one wear. Anyone else's pair doing the same?

Gentlemen: any info on Nike's delivery problems to the EU? I have already been refunded once by afew.com, one week after ordering themand now I'm almost sure the same will happen with sneakers76.com because they too have not yet shipped. Both afew and 76 are complaining about Nike not being able to deliver the guaranteed number of pairs. And being that I'm a member in a good couple of 10k+member facebook-sneaker-groups based in the EU, I haven't seen ANY pairs for resale in none of them, so something must definitely be wrong.
Anybody else from the EU with the same issue?

UnDS the UM 180's today.

IMG_20180215_094201.jpg

Gentlemen: any info on Nike's delivery problems to the EU? I have already been refunded once by afew.com, one week after ordering themand now I'm almost sure the same will happen with sneakers76.com because they too have not yet shipped. Both afew and 76 are complaining about Nike not being able to deliver the guaranteed number of pairs. And being that I'm a member in a good couple of 10k+member facebook-sneaker-groups based in the EU, I haven't seen ANY pairs for resale in none of them, so something must definitely be wrong.
Anybody else from the EU with the same issue?

Not like you but I noticed we got a lot less 180s in the EU compared to USA

Not like you but I noticed we got a lot less 180s in the EU compared to USA

I don't see how. Seems like every Europe store over there got the 180. I think Nike is the only one here with them. Nike has also limited them 1 per customer.

my pair had the following crease on arrival:
meh.jpg

idc tho, it's a somewhat flexible sneaker and the shape will change with wear and I plan on wearing them often come spring. They will look trashed in around a week is my forecast. I am noticing that this picture does add to the evidence supporting the long established fact that this air unit is a toy compared to the original. I had the settle for the GS version in 1991 that didn't have 180 air so it's not as big of a deal to me I guess.

For those talking about the heart

These are not a CDG Play collab.

These are a collab with CDG Homme which carries no logo on the clothing

13 wasn’t available earlier in pink / pink on sense
But checked around 130 and they had them so finally was able to scoop. $260 is steep.

Last edited:
097E33C9-E423-437F-87F2-E9F55EE3AE58.jpeg
I wore the red gray pair once, in great condition. The Jordan 1 and blue color haven’t been worn.
I made 5 total and beat the tan and black & green pair seen in this pic to the ground. Very lightweight & comfortable shoe and was my goto for bboy functions or the gym.

Swag!!! :pimp:

If they drop Nike ID's: on The 180's; I'm Ready!!!! (5+ Pairs off Rip) :nthat:

"My Stove On" :pimp:

Last edited:
How's the Sizing on these looking to get a CDG pair. I'm a true 11.5 but I can't seem to find that size for retail. Thinking of scooping a 11 or 12 off of SSENSE. Thanks in advance.

Not meaning to be a d**k, but sneakers crease when you wear them - just want to make it easier for you to accept. The OG 180 are extra succeptible to creases, too.

5cn876.jpg

Yes I understand that but I've worn all my other Air Maxes multiple times and they have yet to crease. After only wearing the 180s one time, really unappealing creases were showing.

Haven't worn 180's for about 5 years since I trashed my old pair. Things I'd forgotten in that time:
- Sole is way less comfortable than you expect to be (maybe too much time for me in boost/newer shoes in recent years)
- I forgot how seriously comfortable/cosy the 180 upper is.
- I forgot how hot these get when wearing socks on a hot day.

Does anyone have experience buying stuff from SoleHeaven UK?

I am in US, ordered my Air Maxes on 7th, until now 18th Sunday still says in Processing Center UK....
B257D8BF-5C8C-4EBC-8FCE-E6FA5D657CD4.png

Last edited:
Does anyone have experience buying stuff from SoleHeaven UK?

I am in US, ordered my Air Maxes on 7th, until now 18th Sunday still says in Processing Center UK....
B257D8BF-5C8C-4EBC-8FCE-E6FA5D657CD4.png

That’s funny. My 180 is currently saying the same thing. They are investigating the issue at the moment. I have already discussed a refund and they are waiting to finish investigation. Subsequently, they gave me a 20% off coupon.

Back
Top Bottom