Nike Air 180 OG

No Sh*t. These are almost 30 years old. The sole is not comfortable by modern shoe standards, and it's kind of silly to even make that comparison. But they are great for their day, and the upper is very comfy.

That isn't an excuse. I owned an original WEARABLE pair of OG olympic 180's a few years ago and they DID NOT feel like cardboard. Doesn't have anything to do with them being old technology its how Nike interpreted the tech in 2018, sometimes they improve upon an old shoe and sometimes they don't

That isn't an excuse. I owned an original WEARABLE pair of OG olympic 180's a few years ago and they DID NOT feel like cardboard. Doesn't have anything to do with them being old technology its how Nike interpreted the tech in 2018, sometimes they improve upon an old shoe and sometimes they don't

My intuition is the real gems in colorways this year (gems 5 years down the road); is going to be the Air 270's. I'll still be happy for any 180's along the way... :nerd:

Fair enough, that’s a reasonable point.

My intuition is the real gems in colorways this year (gems 5 years down the road); is going to be the Air 270's. I'll still be happy for any 180's along the way... :nerd:

What makes you think that? I think they’ll end up like the zeros initial sell out and restocks and eventually end up in sale racks

Fair enough, that’s a reasonable point.

Very true.That said, every single retro Nike puts out has no forefoot air unless its visible (Air Max 95 and Air Max Plus). The heel units are also gimped. There is no excuse for Nike to butcher any of these retros of past glory. I would love to have gotten an OG Air 180 instead from back in the day. Probably one of my most missed sneakers I never got. So, I have to deal with cardboard.

Side note: I wore them around the house yesterday. I just love the silhouette and fell more in love with them as I wore them. However, yeah the midsole really isn't comfortable.

Finally UnDS these today. Very comfortable as well.
IMG_20180306_164017_523.jpg

So nice. The blue tint air bag looks good. My dream scenario is that everyone has spent their money and hype on ultramarine's, these hit discount at some future point, and I can buy multiple beaters for the next few years!

So nice. The blue tint air bag looks good. My dream scenario is that everyone has spent their money and hype on ultramarine's, these hit discount at some future point, and I can buy multiple beaters for the next few years!

i believe the air bag has no color its the outer part (the layer in contact with ground) which is blue tint and it is also the same on the ultra marine.

Damn, I didn't even peep the 93id pic. Wow. That's a game changer for me. Definitely gonna make a couple pair

thread watched only for those...might be my second recent air max in 1 year lol
always had been my favorite cw, will try to double, but I'm gonna wait on these until i find a pair with a shape at least like in the picture...definitively don't want a pair with recent shape on the 180...
besides, does anyone have on feet pics of the 2018 ultramarine with straight/baggy/regular jeans? I only wear those type of jeans or tracksuits, would like to see how they look in this type of outfit
nike-air-max-180-concord-615287-101-1.jpg

hope they will sit...

thread watched only for those...might be my second recent air max in 1 year lol
always had been my favorite cw, will try to double, but I'm gonna wait on these until i find a pair with a shape at least like in the picture...definitively don't want a pair with recent shape on the 180...
besides, does anyone have on feet pics of the 2018 ultramarine with straight/baggy/regular jeans? I only wear those type of jeans or tracksuits, would like to see how they look in this type of outfit
nike-air-max-180-concord-615287-101-1.jpg

hope they will sit...

The Ultramarines didn't and this color way doesn't come around often. They won't sit.

Back
Top Bottom