Nike Air 180 OG

The Ultramarines didn't and this color way doesn't come around often. They won't sit.

having a pair with a good shape and that i can actually see before buying is worth the 30-60$ difference price for me...so i guess I'll just forget about doubling
and i just found almost FSR of the ultramarines in one click so I'll take the chance

My $10 coupon kicked in today when I got the AM93 last week so I might as well scoop up the 180’s today.

40F86DF0-888A-40AD-9934-06DA521EBDC7.jpeg

Last edited:
thread watched only for those...might be my second recent air max in 1 year lol
always had been my favorite cw, will try to double, but I'm gonna wait on these until i find a pair with a shape at least like in the picture...definitively don't want a pair with recent shape on the 180...
besides, does anyone have on feet pics of the 2018 ultramarine with straight/baggy/regular jeans? I only wear those type of jeans or tracksuits, would like to see how they look in this type of outfit
nike-air-max-180-concord-615287-101-1.jpg

hope they will sit...
Og cw right?

Yeah. Foot action. Nope, not the survey but the rewards program aka star club. The same as foot locker VIP.
No intention to talk about 93 is 180 thread here
But I’m sure 93s are sitting

I pulled an early trigger $107 shipped from UK.

Should have waited, and see if they will receive fate like Ultra Hyper Blues Air Max Pluses

That is, $80
Which also contributes to VIP club

Repost (none my pairs/pics)

tumblr_p3hjiyZ29X1serr5ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3hjiyZ29X1serr5ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3hjd148zz1serr5ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3hjd148zz1serr5ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3hjd148zz1serr5ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3hj73L2Rg1serr5ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3hiz04lon1serr5ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3hitn6uiq1serr5ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3hla1CmuI1serr5ro1_1280.jpg

After the Ultramarines these were my second pair of OGs. Found them long after they had disappeared from the bigger stores, a small local shop had some pairs left. Easily best day of my life. EVER.
OmFg look at that friggen large Air Bag

What is up with later releases small air bag?

Lets be honest, its a serious disgrace.
If there would be only 1 person agreeing with you, that would be me right? Also it seems I'm the only person refusing to buy these cheap awful replicas retros, and the only 1 in here that had OGs.

But obviously I was referring to someone spotting this hilarious difference for the first time apparently? Which seems hard to believe for me.

If there would be only 1 person agreeing with you, that would be me right? Also it seems I'm the only person refusing to buy these cheap awful replicas retros, and the only 1 in here that had OGs.

But obviously I was referring to someone spotting this hilarious difference for the first time apparently? Which seems hard to believe for me.

Yep. I'm only here for the silhouette not the comfort factor.

I measured the Lime 180 vs Dark Concord 180 (assumes to be OG)

Lime 180 air bag is 30% smaller than OG

So the retail price should be 30% off too, which is $90

I would buy the retros for over $80
Although the dark concord color look great

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom