Nike Air 180 OG

I like the black pair the best, I’m hesitant in case we see some good black colorways later in the year

You have a year to get a refund. Read some place that may even be 2 years. 1 year for sure though. Point is, if you're on the fence just buy them and return them if something else pops up down the road.

The drop has been weird since I got the release notification yesterday (was never able to checkout via the app, only via desktop). I can still add the remaining two to cart on desktop:

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/air-max-180-id/piid=44621&pbid=533654039

Untitled1.jpeg
Untitled2.jpeg
Untitled.jpeg

I can cart the black pair. I'm going to order them once I make it to the bank today

white/black pair reminds me of the orca pack from a long time ago. steadmans are my favorite of the pack, glad they sold out. now I'm not tempted to get them.

white/black pair reminds me of the orca pack from a long time ago. steadmans are my favorite of the pack, glad they sold out. now I'm not tempted to get them.

I was just about to post this. man i miss those shoes.. always been a sucker for black/white colorblocking :pimp:

Anywhere to cop the OG 180s on disco?

I had them and the white/black gold jointss back in the day
images

Damn mane I was sleeping on the thread and missed those Steadman's... :smh: Somebody hook up a brother with a 10.5.. :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom