Nike Air 180 OG

I hope they restock the Steadman's. The L is really starting to set in now. I thought they were releasing on Air Max Day..

V1W7bI.gif

Ditto. :frown:

I had them in the cart and everything too... I backed out because my 20% promo code didn’t apply lol

My dude its just a nappy high quality suede. Not rabbit fur. I got a pair of margielas with the same suede on it.

My dude its just a nappy high quality suede. Not rabbit fur. I got a pair of margielas with the same suede on it.

Guess I'd just have to see them in person, on foot or in hand photos could change my mind.

I **** w the color scheme tho.

Generally speaking, as far as a modern form of a collaboration on a classic shoe, this is by far the best executed concept ever done in the Air 180’s history to at least my own knowledge. The only thing holding any majorly influential historic value, is the Concord colorway with Jordan and the Kanye collab. Call me crazy but I feel like this is the best set of 180’s we can theoretically expect. Flyknit lunar terra 180’s would be appreciated.

Generally speaking, as far as a modern form of a collaboration on a classic shoe, this is by far the best executed concept ever done in the Air 180’s history to at least my own knowledge. The only thing holding any majorly influential historic value, is the Concord colorway with Jordan and the Kanye collab. Call me crazy but I feel like this is the best set of 180’s we can theoretically expect. Flyknit lunar terra 180’s would be appreciated.
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom