Nike Air 180 OG

So when you guys walk. Do you feel the heel air bag compress down or does it feel like 1 flat shoe.

One flat, comfortable shoe. It doesn't even have the mild compression feel of an AM90...but the insole and foam feel good and the upper is comfy on my foot.

Believe me, I get where you're coming from. These should be much better than they are. Probably why I just have the ultramarines and haven't gone after anything else.

Reactions: ARK
I have sold the 180's I had due to the fact that the walk like sh*t. The last pair I had (crimson-magenta) even
squeaked at the heal and it feld like walked on hard plastic. If I want to walk comfortable I pick a pair of Spans or Skylons, on those you feel like you're walking on clouds.

I agree the sole of the 180 is stiff and does not have much air, however still find them comparable in feel in the sole to recent 97s, just feel like bricks. Wish we could see some more Lunar or Terra 180’s for that added squish, maybe some react ones could eventually be coming

Reactions: ARK
Are the night ops gonna be limited? If they are gonna be around I can wait for a discount somewhere otherwise I’ll try to pay retail.

man I really liked the looks of those but $150 is way too high. Does the 180 retro "nubuck" attract a lot of dirt when it's black?

Is this part of the fire & ice pack that was mentioned a few pages back?

today:
2010AirMaxBlackChlorine.png

i will get both fire and ice.

Keep messing with the OG’s... dyed them with some blue rit dye after a shirt... looks peculiar. I know I should be hung but at least I love my shoes, most worn 180’s I usually see

Attachments

• 0290F415-002C-40A6-BAFD-375B2904FE00.jpeg
    0290F415-002C-40A6-BAFD-375B2904FE00.jpeg
    421.6 KB · Views: 43
I think they were down to $130 a few days ago at one of the links above? sum1 confirm or tell me I'm wrong? I just noticed that I don't really like the reptilian swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom