Nike Air 180 OG

Just saw these pics and thought I would share.

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 12.50.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 12.51.06 PM.png

**** me for passing on Steadmans :lol:

I thought the same.

I remember when they popped up my Nike+ app - added to cart and was like no, let me be patient and wait on these SWs

Now they’re on StockX/GOAT for $250 (min)

I copped these on ebay late last year for $65 VNDS. They had only been worn twice. You couldn't tell at all. I love finding steals on eBay.
That’s a steal price I hope you enjoy them I may check eBay for my size in those depending on the condition or availability I’ll just wait until we get proper retro

Was able to get the ultramarines off eBay with the promo a few days ago for $68. Really like it and I never buy mostly white sneakers.

The air bags in my ultramarine 180 retro are squeaking now when I walk in them. I love the silhouette but there is always something. I've had stitching on the upper come out about 1/4" of an inch around the toe box after a few wears. Midsole feels stiff and no give in the air bag whatsoever. Let alone the quality of the construction. Misaligned outsole to midsole, glue stains, lots of imperfections in the upper, to extra mesh on the side panels around the swoosh. But I still love that silhouette.

The air bags in my ultramarine 180 retro are squeaking now when I walk in them. I love the silhouette but there is always something. I've had stitching on the upper come out about 1/4" of an inch around the toe box after a few wears. Midsole feels stiff and no give in the air bag whatsoever. Let alone the quality of the construction. Misaligned outsole to midsole, glue stains, lots of imperfections in the upper, to extra mesh on the side panels around the swoosh. But I still love that silhouette.
Mine are squeaking as well and they are wrinkling up pretty bad. My older pairs don't have these issues. Linda disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom