Nike Air 180 OG

just a comment on these shoes, I run 7 miles every other day and I've had presto's , max 2006's 2009's etc etc. These by FAR have been the best running shoe for me. The reason being I think is that they offer more stability with the sole then the aforementioned shoes. Since I have a wide foot I had to go a half size up and these were perfect. No leg or knee pain ever since switching to these shoes.

anyone have both the EM's and the OG's? How does the fit compare to each other ? OG's seem narrower.

just got my og qs pair in from finishline 65 including shipping 
pimp.gif

Hey guys, Ive never owned a pair of these but Ive always wanted the ultramarine colorway. Just came across a brand new pair on the bay for $60 BUT they are a size small. Do you guys think I can squeeze in or nah? lol I know its desparate but ive wanted these kicks forever

Anyone know where I can get a size 10.5 of the EM's? my white/red pair has a crack in the sole and its starting to split. I LOVE these things.

Would Nike replace them even though I bought from an outlet ? I am so bummed man....

[ATTACHMENT=6737]180_em.JPG (1,725k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

man i wish I could find my gold am 180s that released years ago...kind of a bastard child of 180s... 

Back
Top Bottom