Nike Air 180 OG

i wanna say that in my opinion this 2024 release of air max 180 is the best what happend to the model except the first release in 1991 that is unattainable. and i really hope that they will bring all of the og colorways like laser/crimson, sapphire/lime, clear turquoise-medium blue (it's on pic) and of course the paradise aquas - it is not the og colorway but this is awesome colorway.
1715386468955.png

I'm sure they will. Why wouldn't they, right?? Make all the molds for three CW's that are known as of today? I can not imagine that. I just can not. They will give it the treatment the AM1 '86 has gotten I'm sure.

I'm sure they will. Why wouldn't they, right?? Make all the molds for three CW's that are known as of today? I can not imagine that. I just can not. They will give it the treatment the AM1 '86 has gotten I'm sure.

To be fair, they dropped a LOT of BW colourways in 21, so fingers crossed

They’ve bastardized the AM1 is every way possible and the OG red pair still reigns supreme (pun intended). There’s nothing they could do to the 180 to damage the Ultramarine either.

I thought so- however i cant find any info. Do you know exactly which other colourways are releasing? And when ? Thanks
These should be dropping through next year.

There’s a black/coconut milk/cactus and a white/gold. Not sure on the others

i think they will probably keep the BB 180s 2-3 years in production and after that they gonna take the plug out because the model aint selling the same amounts like the 1s, 90s and 95s, so i would enjoy them while they are available

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom