Nike Air Max 270 'Ocean Bliss'
Release Date:
March 2018
Color: Ocean Bliss/Black-Hot Punch
Style #: AH66789-400
Price: $150
Available at: Nike SNKRS, Select Nike Retailers
nike-air-max-270-ocean-bliss
Boy im glad you were wrong about the bones lol.
Bliss are dope, but easy pass for me.
Bones are a must though

Thanks. Yeah I saw that one but it doesn't tell me much honestly. I don't want a personal opinion on how someone likes their shoes. I want more of a comparison of the 270 vs. Vapormax vs. Epic React. Is it as narrow as a Vapormax, how does it compare to the toe box on the Epic React, etc. I know both of those shoes and how my foot feels in them. I want to know what I could expect to feel in the 270 so I can get the right size for me. I hope that makes sense.
i don't know if your talking about the AF or Max 270, but the AF are true to size because they have a sort of "bootie" type fit to it (think jordan 7). the max on the other hand don't, they fit a little looser. My reds are my TTS, but i wouldn't mind going down half a size. The AF270 are perfect TTS.

Yeah Nike already screwed over Vapormax heads by making the grape CW women's only...I'm sure they'll do the same with the 270. :smh:

My local FNL released the bones already. Tried on the display and .5 size down fits pretty well for me. I'm holding off until better Cws come out though. They look better in photos IMO. That safari force 270 is fire in person. Those will be copped if I take an L on the BC3s.

Sorry I just can't get down with those safari joints or the AF270 in general. Looks too much like a yeezy knockoff IMO. Super in for bones and the mint pair when it drops tho! Cant wait :pimp:

Sorry I just can't get down with those safari joints or the AF270 in general. Looks too much like a yeezy knockoff IMO. Super in for bones and the mint pair when it drops tho! Cant wait :pimp:

Looks like there are variations of the AF 270. Not a fan of the ones that have released so far. I’m not sure why they didn’t go all out for an actual basketball shoe to start the AF270 campaign so hopefully they actually release something you can play in.

Looks like there are variations of the AF 270. Not a fan of the ones that have released so far. I’m not sure why they didn’t go all out for an actual basketball shoe to start the AF270 campaign so hopefully they actually release something you can play in.

The whole idea of the 270 is casual wear. I highly doubt there will ever be some to play or run in.

The whole idea of the 270 is casual wear. I highly doubt there will ever be some to play or run in.

Well boo then. I get retro b-ball shoes are meant for casual wear but why purposefully force a basketball inspired shoe to be casual. Why not just make a basketball shoe that can be worn casually?

Well boo then. I get retro b-ball shoes are meant for casual wear but why purposefully force a basketball inspired shoe to be casual. Why not just make a basketball shoe that can be worn casually?
because then you can make something aesthetically appealing without having to sacrifice anything for functionality and performance?

Just tried on the bone pair in store today, it def fits a little tight width wise. But I’m gonna cop on discount

Just tried on the bone pair in store today, it def fits a little tight width wise. But I’m gonna cop on discount

Where? Frustrating to hear people trying on pairs in store and everytime I go to the mall (as recently as yesterday) I don’t see these or even the slightest sign of them even releasing soon. My local FNL sucks. If I’d seen them in store I would’ve bought them today! Same goes for epic react. Has anyone seen these anywhere in Houston yet?

Back
Top Bottom