NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Quite a few pair releasing on 3.2 or 3.3 I was finishline and footlocker today abs they showed me.

Tried to update the first page with a few dates

these things are all over the place lol

3/2
27893351_560996010944658_8947478962850758656_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw the mids in person.

Toe box is REALLY flat. Sides that, dope shoes. They have a lot potential for different colorways/textures.

Must've broke around 5 necks rocking the black punch colorway today. First time out with these for a full day. Very tts, and for those looking at those epic reacts, these are far more comfy.

Got the Dusty Cactus CW at work last week and after trying em on, was super bummed I missed on Black/Hot Punch bc these are fresshhhhhh.
Too my surprise though I searched the style code in the system, saw one store and online had em, randomly dropped online via email newsletter and copped.
Feeling real good now.

For Airmax 270 sizing, I suggest going 0.5 down. I have slightly wide feet and still prefer going 0.5 down compared to TTS.

I tried both on side by side, and there was too much noticeable dead space length wise for me when going TTS. Even though the 0.5 was slightly more narrow, it wasn’t that significant. The shoe naturally runs narrow anyways, but it’s not a “painful” type of narrow - just a more “hugging” sensation if that makes sense... (kinda like Flyknit Racers but not as narrow)

Overall, I much prefer the fit and containment of going 0.5 down versus TTS.

For Airmax 270 sizing, I suggest going 0.5 down. I have slightly wide feet and still prefer going 0.5 down compared to TTS.

I tried both on side by side, and there was too much noticeable dead space length wise for me when going TTS. Even though the 0.5 was slightly more narrow, it wasn’t that significant. The shoe naturally runs narrow anyways, but it’s not a “painful” type of narrow - just a more “hugging” sensation if that makes sense... (kinda like Flyknit Racers but not as narrow)

Thanks for this, thought the same with my TTS in these

Could you tell me how much room you have between your toes and the end of the shoe? Is it a thumbs width?

Could you tell me how much room you have between your toes and the end of the shoe? Is it a thumbs width?
TTS: a little over a thumbs width
0.5 down: if I push my feet as far as I can forward, I can just about slide my pinkie in between the back of the shoe my heel

Need those undftd looking af270's! Also I'm wearing the phantoms today, breaking necks left and right! Definitely comfy and a tighter fit because of the bootie and strap, but the am270s are more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom