NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Went ahead and copped tigers off DSM in my true size. Had them a couple weeks ago but returned them because I realized that I just want these 270s in my true size going forward. Went tts on cactus too. Might keep my .5 up in bones as I do like the more relaxed fit and don’t know where to find a size 10 at retail now (anyone who does? :nerd:). Funny thing is I had bones in my true size 10 the day they dropped but felt I needed to exchange them for .5 size up and did. Now I want the true size 10 again :smh:. I got issues I know lol.

https://www.eastbay.com/product/model:288533/sku:H8050003/nike-air-max-270-mens/off-white/black/

Just ordered my Dusty Cactus pair from the Shoe Palace! Now i will patiently wait like..........................................................................................

350x700px-LL-2838a936_AlBundywaitingonUPS.gif

Last edited:
Cactus came in, love the look, but just trying on and taking a few steps didnt feel any crazy comfort. Need to wear a whole day to judge for sure. Not saying they are uncomfortable or not comfortable at all, but that they dont feel special at all.

Steadman’s are fire. Haven’t taken the time to read up on them. Are they really limited?

They were one of those Nike+ app "exclusive" IDs. They weren't exactly limited...but then again I don't think the demand was that high. The problem (for me at least) was that they just disappeared from the app. I hesitated and once I went to cop, gone. Full size run to gone overnight.

Steadman’s are fire. Haven’t taken the time to read up on them. Are they really limited?

They were one of those Nike+ app "exclusive" IDs. They weren't exactly limited... They were available basically for 2 weeks (2nd & 3rd week of this month.) They took them off the app after Air Max Day.​

Cactus came in, love the look, but just trying on and taking a few steps didnt feel any crazy comfort. Need to wear a whole day to judge for sure. Not saying they are uncomfortable or not comfortable at all, but that they dont feel special at all.

I’m just curious but does design and how the shoe looks even factor for anyone or is that not important? When did it get like this to where all people are concerned with is COMFORT COMFORT HOW SOFT IS THIS OR THAT SHOE...and I’m not directing this specifically to u, I just wonder do people feel like if it’s not a gotdamn mushy cloud feeling then that means it’s a brick sensation or what? I wore mine all day today and was perfectly fine and comfortable, but I also dont have joint and foot pains or pampered *** feet either. Aesthetically these are fire and I’d much rather wear these any day over some sock lookin *** shoe with styrofoam looking midsoles. Too much is being made about the topic of comfort, I wear tons of Jordan’s because of the history and how awesome they look, are they the most comfortable No but they aren’t breaking my gotdamn feet either. Let’s just man the **** up a little, or naw? Yes or No

Back
Top Bottom