NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Honestly its both for me. Give me comfort and style, but i also wear kicks for me though. I have found a rotation of Nike Air Max 90, AF1, NMD R1 to be my look and comfort within a rotation and how i feel and how i want to look on a given day.

If the technology exists, i think clamoring for shoes to be top notch in comfort is a good thing.

I feel that, I’m just saying some people act like if it’s not a cloud then it’s a complete painful brick. People in the worst poverty stricken parts of the world wear plastic bottles as shoes and dudes up in here actin like they feet are gonna fall off if it’s not a cloud sensation...man up

I feel that, I’m just saying some people act like if it’s not a cloud then it’s a complete painful brick. People in the worst poverty stricken parts of the world wear plastic bottles as shoes and dudes up in here actin like they feet are gonna fall off if it’s not a cloud sensation...man up
I see your point but paying $160, people expect top notch comfort in a new model shoe. Otherwise they would've bought the New Balance 24/7 for half the price and still be just as comfortable. Would you pay a premium for a new smart phone just for it to have the same features as the one from three years prior and not even the camera is upgraded?

He has a fair point though lol
whats his point? he sounds more insecure and sensitive than the guys hes going at.

if something not as comfortable but cost the same as something more comfortable let it be known!

oh you a bad *** hardcore ganster cuz you wear some 2014 infrared vi just cuz they feel like walking in a cast?

nah ***** it dont work like that

you ****** is soft taking a **** on a toilet! man up and take a **** in the bushes!

ezhl6bjpg.gif

aint nobody pay 150 for some plastic bottles tho

you just giving these companies an excuse to cut corners and charge us more for bricks

I see your point but paying $160, people expect top notch comfort in a new model shoe. Otherwise they would've bought the New Balance 24/7 for half the price and still be just as comfortable. Would you pay a premium for a new smart phone just for it to have the same features as the one from three years prior and not even the camera is upgraded?

that's like asking me would you rather buy and drive a minivan or a corvette...i wouldn't be caught dead in some new balances

all im saying is people need to stop with the this or that shoe is sooo not comfortable, i remember seeing people saying that about the epic reacts lol man up ****

Honestly I used to wear all the retro J's back in the 2000-2014 Era and didn't care how they felt on my feet... And those years of J's were straight cardboard under your feet. But now that I'm older and wiser I go for comfort and looks not just looks only... If you don't take care of your feet you won't have any to rock all these shoes on...

Grizzly what are you thoughts, you toughing it out or do you need pain relievers and massages n pedicures after wearing these horrifyingly uncomfortable shoes we all buy these days??

I want both. I will never buy a shoe just for looks not caring what it feels like nor at this point in my life wear something for comfort alone and not care about looks. People who are saying these are uncomfortable I don’t understand. My point is they are nothing special for the marketing around them with the huge bubble.

I’ve picked up the Bred and Cool Grey CW’s of the Air Force 270.

And the Laker CW and Dusty Cactus CW of the Air Max 270x

Not complaining at all. Style + comfort= winning.

Back
Top Bottom