NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

i don't understand why people are complaining about the comfort. I feel these are pretty comfortable. Nothing to complain about. Yall must have some fat feet or something. Been wearing the dusty cactus for two days and they feel good. My regret is not buying the tigers now I want a pair. Does anyone know where I can buy the tigers for retail size 9?

If I may pitch in about the whole comfort discussion...

I don't mean to play devil's advocate, but I do get the reason why it's constantly discussed. The Adidas Boost, specifically the Ultra Boost, caught people's attention when Kanye wore it first (some can argue that they've rocked it before Kanye did,) and then people went berzerk over the comfort when they tried it on, and then they'll claim, "Comfort is definitely my thing now. I used to be into Jordans and basketball shoes, but now I'm done with that." I can tell you that ALMOST ALL THE TIME, the person I talk correlates comfort to Ultra Boost like they're peanut butter and jelly. It's the FIRST shoe they'll mention when they tell me what their choices of comfortable shoes are. Because of that, comfort became a high standard, but other factors are getting ignored, which it shouldn't be.

You can compare the Adidas Ultra Boost to the Nike Epic React Flyknits, because they're both running shoes with similar intentions heading into the design and its execution. That part is fine and it's fair. However, comparing the Ultra Boost to the Air Max 270 is a bit difficult, because one is totally not meant for sports while the other one is. People can definitely voice their opinion about what they feel, but what's missing is the consideration of what each shoe truly is meant for. If you were to consider and tell us that it's a lifestyle shoe that isn't really meant for responsiveness and the fact that it's meant for just all-day cushioned comfort and you're not down with that, then it's an understandable opinion. If someone was expecting responsiveness out of the Air Max 270 but it fell short of their expectations, then that's fine, but I get where redraider is coming from. Some of us want to know your perspective into how you shape your opinion instead of, "This is overhyped. This don't compare to Boost." Many of us wonder, "Well... is it supposed to? Or is that how you're always seeing it as binary (1 or 0) reasoning?"

Also consider the marketing that we consumers are helping them make up ground for when it comes to pricing.

Sorry, I know redraider "wrote a paragraph", but I just wrote a mini-essay. :lol: Do I get a prize? =D

I’m not sure if I’m the minority but I only wear Nike sneakers. I can’t seem to pay for other brands. These feel pretty good compared to other air maxes out there. I like that they feel like running sneakers but you can feel the cushion.

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of these for my wife in the moon particle / sepia tone color way. Sold out at ndc and can't find them anywhere else. Anyone know where to find these?

IMG_20180331_155418.jpg

No regret, very comfortable. Much better than AF270

How do these fit compared to the air max 90s? I got a size 9.5 in the 90s and they fit, a little extra space but its fine. Should I stay with a 9.5 or go to a 9? I kind of want to go to a store and try them on and buy them online for less, but I hate going in stores to try things on and leave

How do these fit compared to the air max 90s? I got a size 9.5 in the 90s and they fit, a little extra space but its fine. Should I stay with a 9.5 or go to a 9? I kind of want to go to a store and try them on and buy them online for less, but I hate going in stores to try things on and leave

Pretty sure people are saying stay true or go half up, so I’d stay with a 9.5 if I were you.

I have average/narrow feet and I wear a 14 in both the AM90 and 270, FWIW.

A 9.5 would be fine, the 9 could be too snug. It's best to try them on if you can...

I have average/narrow feet and I wear a 14 in both the AM90 and 270, FWIW.

A 9.5 would be fine, the 9 could be too snug. It's best to try them on if you can...
I can go to a store and try them on but I hate doing that haha. Can buy them for 110 from someone. I may just order a 9 and 9.5 from nike and send them back

Flyknits run much bigger than the regular 270’s. I’m a 11-11.5 normally, and went with the 11 in reg. They fit perfect. I also went with an 11 in the flyknit and probably could have gotten away with a 10.5. They run much bigger.

Can anyone help me find a sz 12 Bone/Hot Punch AM 270? I have been looking online for like 2 weeks, can't find anywhere and eBay prices are around $220

100% Stay with the 9.5

How do these fit compared to other Air Maxes? I'm a 10.5 in the 93, 95, BW but 10's fit better for me in the AM1 and 97 since they are kinda long. Loving the pics in this thread!

Back
Top Bottom