NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Anybody else spot this pair of discount 270-like kicks? Think they were $60 or $70.

IMG_20180410_144708779.jpg

40496889705_182e8407b1_b.jpg

40496889565_bebfb02dc4_b.jpg

Thought I'd share my thoughts, too! Got basically a full month's worth of wearing them out and about, to work, light shootarounds (for my breaks at work) and some few-mile walks in these, and I can tell you that they don't really fog up after all that wear! They've remained consistently comfortable throughout, and the mesh actually doesn't really expand. However, my Dusty Cactus pair had a slightly narrower fit than the black/hot punch color for some reason. Yep, my pair got a bit dirty, but remember, I went through all that kinda wearing, so it was bound to happen.

For sizing, I ended up going down a full 1.5 size for the oreo flyknits. I fit comfortably in a 9.5 mesh.. The navy pair, and I think another colorway I have, actually fit a bit tight at the toes.. The rest of the colorways fit perfect. I see someone else in the post above noticed a colorway fit a bit tighter as well. The slight variances in sizing might have to do with the country they are manufactured in. Anyways, the flyknits run ridiculously large for some reason. I wear 9.5 in just about every athletic shoe, but had to go waaay down in size for the flyknits. Honestly, I probably could have gone down 2 full sizes and still squeeze into the flyknits fairly comfortably.

Damn, even if he doesn't know his proper size, going down 1.5 is waaaaay off, that's insanity. Understandable if it's more or less by .5.

For sizing, I ended up going down a full 1.5 size for the oreo flyknits. I fit comfortably in a 9.5 mesh.. The navy pair, and I think another colorway I have, actually fit a bit tight at the toes.. The rest of the colorways fit perfect. I see someone else in the post above noticed a colorway fit a bit tighter as well. The slight variances in sizing might have to do with the country they are manufactured in. Anyways, the flyknits run ridiculously large for some reason. I wear 9.5 in just about every athletic shoe, but had to go waaay down in size for the flyknits. Honestly, I probably could have gone down 2 full sizes and still squeeze into the flyknits fairly comfortably.

Curious how you're able to go down a full size and a half. You should have 1 thumbs width between the end of your big toe to the end of the shoe. Thats it.

I'm telling you, my 9.5s fit perfect.. Actually, they are noticeably tight in a couple colorways. I'm sure I could fit in the 9s, but they would be uncomfortably tight. I originally got the flyknits in a 9.5, and they were ridiculously large... huge gap from toe to front. I can't even fit into 8.5s in other athletic shoes without jamming my toes, let alone 8s. maybe I just have wider feet?

I'm telling you, my 9.5s fit perfect.. Actually, they are noticeably tight in a couple colorways. I'm sure I could fit in the 9s, but they would be uncomfortably tight. I originally got the flyknits in a 9.5, and they were ridiculously large... huge gap from toe to front. I can't even fit into 8.5s in other athletic shoes without jamming my toes, let alone 8s. maybe I just have wider feet?

after trying on my dusty cactus a few times and walking around in them think i might have to part with them. right shoe fits perfectly but the left shoe fits narrow probably due to swelling in my left foot

Man, I swear some of y'all don't know your TTS. Going down 1 1/2 sizes is insanity.

I got a size 9.5 undefeated Kobe hoping to trade for my size 11. Wasn’t able to and got my pair in the mail and figured F it, lemme try em on. My foot was bulging out the sides of the toe box. No shot you can 1.5 size down even uncomfortably :lol:

Anyone that ordered IDs, anyone get a almost finished or shipped email? 1-2 have, anymore?

Back
Top Bottom