NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

My iDs are in. Didn't realize that even the"clear" airbag was frosted. Nice touch .

IMG_20180415_153029.jpg IMG_20180415_153043.jpg

Anybody know where i can get the bone colorway in a size 11.5....can't find these ANYWHERE smh

go to your local finish line and give the employee the SKU number.
they can search it in their system and see if they can have it shipped to you (if it's available).
from what i was told by their staff, the system can only pull inventory within a 100 mile radius of that location.

i just did this yesterday..
i have no idea which store location it is coming from (forgot to ask), but i am sure they can give you all the info you need.
they sent me an email with tracking and receipt.
tracking has not been updated yet, but expecting my pair of bones this thursday (fingers crossed)

go to your local finish line and give the employee the SKU number.
they can search it in their system and see if they can have it shipped to you (if it's available).
from what i was told by their staff, the system can only pull inventory within a 100 mile radius of that location.

i just did this yesterday..
i have no idea which store location it is coming from (forgot to ask), but i am sure they can give you all the info you need.
they sent me an email with tracking and receipt.
tracking has not been updated yet, but expecting my pair of bones this thursday (fingers crossed)

Last I knew they could do this at foot locker/champs as well

Last I knew they could do this at foot locker/champs as well

you sure could, but i had issues with footlocker.
the manager was telling me 1 story, then changed it on me and gave me another story...
then he tells me that he found a location in their system that had my size, but it was 3 hours away from where i was and had to be picked up.
something about they won't allow the item to be shipped?
i stopped listening after he kept changing the story on me, so i went next door to finish line and they found it for me.

Does anyone's Force 270's make weird noises when you walk? I broke mine out the other day and they make a loud popping sound on both shoes when I walk :smh:

Anyone know if the white pack (specifically volt or hot punch) are getting restocked in the UK. A Nike phone rep told me they were but now even the total orange is almost OOS.

I'm stuck between the volt or hot punch. Or the photo blue! Can't decide and I definitely can't cop all. Managed to cop the tigers after sleeping on them (then after seeing on feet realising they are pretty dope. Something about that black and yellow!

But I think the white pack is super fresh. Defo gonna look good in the Summer but just not sure what air bubble counter to get and indeed if they're going to restock.

Nike lie a lot so that's why I'm asking here!

Extremely pleased with these. Heavy heavy summer rotation down here in Texas. I’m not as critical about the whole boost vs. *insert new tech* but I WILL say that I feel like these improve my posture somewhat. That heel support is money

CF28544F-6AA6-4A39-9FA8-7821E027D21E.jpeg
Ohhh yeah these are gonna be needed

Extremely pleased with these. Heavy heavy summer rotation down here in Texas. I’m not as critical about the whole boost vs. *insert new tech* but I WILL say that I feel like these improve my posture somewhat. That heel support is money

Copped from overseas? Let me guess size 13?

Fire! I know I can grab them online but is FTL, FA, etc. not releasing them?

damn those are hot. just wish the bubble wasn't blacked out

Did this pair ever release in the states or are there plans to? I need these.

Does anyone's Force 270's make weird noises when you walk? I broke mine out the other day and they make a loud popping sound on both shoes when I walk :smh:

I'm having the same issue , it only happens in the right foot, I was thinking on returning them and get another pair but since it doesn't always make that noise and I can't find the Wolf Grey colorway in stock, I think i'll keep them.

Resell on Tigers is rising like crazy, starting to see $249 and up on a majority of em, sheesh

Patiently hoping for a restock. Watched them sit on NDC and figured I could grab them later in the week. Next day I went to double check and my size, along with others were gonzo. Was hoping Nike was playing their typical games. Only one that got played was me lol. Nice shoe, but not paying more than retail and that even hurts because I would have gotten them off of Swoosh. Ooops.

Double up was planned the moment I saw that babies. Too fresh.

Am I the only person who cant wear these because they kill the bottom of my feet?

Wow these are fiiiiiiiiiire

Jimmy jazz in my local mall had tigers. Going to go back to see if they still got them and if so, what sizes. Will cop and move for retail for guys in here.

Back
Top Bottom