NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Tried on the grey AF 270’s today.

I felt like they fit oddly; they were narrow in the mid foot (the buckle adjuster is cosmetic IMO) but ran long and both short in the toe box if that makes sense.

I really wanted to like these since it’s rare that Nike puts out a new silhouette I mess with,but the look and fit on me was a no go.

I’m a size 11.5; wonder if any other bigger footers have had a similar experience.

wearing the black AF 270 now. i like the comfort but are real snug in the front but the length fits right (sz 13) and my midfoot feels fine. it was tight initially trying to get it into the shoe

i like the look overall and the buckle adjust does tighten when u pull down. yea its cosmetic and i like that its different as opposed to it being a velcro strap etc. reminds me of the Zoom GP ski lock style adjuster.

haven't tried on the AM 270s yet but that is my next purchase

B6C870F7-758F-436B-8C68-AA15A75D48CB.jpeg
I’m wondering if Nike blew their load to quick with the first few colorways (tigers, bones and cactus). I’m only saying that cause I can’t think of any other fire colorways dropping in the near future. Maybe the volts but that’s about it.

Just got my dusty cactus in, im glad I got them on a Disco because they feel cheaply made on the insider liner where the stitching and elastic/mesh material is at. Since its a one piece I had a little trouble squeezing my foot in and I think I heard the stitching pop or rip when trying to get my foot in because of the stretch lol. Just seems so fragile around that stitching area inside and its thin. They felt great once I got my foot in, TTS for sure. I think these may be my only pair, I like them but dont truly love them.

Just got my dusty cactus in, im glad I got them on a Disco because they feel cheaply made on the insider liner where the stitching and elastic/mesh material is at. Since its a one piece I had a little trouble squeezing my foot in and I think I heard the stitching pop or rip when trying to get my foot in because of the stretch lol. Just seems so fragile around that stitching area inside and its thin. They felt great once I got my foot in, TTS for sure. I think these may be my only pair, I like them but dont truly love them.

yall must have some fat feet lol

Tried on the grey AF 270’s today.

I felt like they fit oddly; they were narrow in the mid foot (the buckle adjuster is cosmetic IMO) but ran long and both short in the toe box if that makes sense.

I really wanted to like these since it’s rare that Nike puts out a new silhouette I mess with,but the look and fit on me was a no go.

I’m a size 11.5; wonder if any other bigger footers have had a similar experience.

Sz 11 here and no such issues with my AF270s. They fit enitrely fine and are slip on and off with ease. Sometimes I wonder if my feet are Nike’s prototype, because I have more than 100 pairs of shoes and never experience these fit and sizing issues that are brought up constantly on NT. Sz 11 every time other than when the Huarache runners came back and were sized entirely too small for everyone.

When are Tigers gonna restock :emoji_weary:
I don't know if it's Nike or retailers not updating online stock but I picked up tigers on Friday and have seen them sitting at my local footaction for at least a week now. Wonder why they don't let people cop online.

Picked up my Tigers today from a Villa, I love them :pimp:

And for the record they do fit a bit awkward and the liner is tight as hell to get your foot into :rolleyes

I’ll probably use a shoe horn or rock dress socks to help me slip in easier :lol:

That is until weather breaks and I can rock them all Summer no socks, the 270 will be an awesome Summer shoe :smokin

8BC2D6D4-B33E-4726-A153-8047A97D1BFE.jpeg

^ interesting on the comment about the shoe being snug to slip your feet into.

That's what I was picturing from comments and just from the way the shoes are constructed but these are easy for me to slip on without any hassle lol.

Size 12 if it matters (I don't see why it would) and my feet are on the flatter and wider side.

Grown men out here wearing shoes without socks? Yikes. Hate to be in a room with you when you take your shoes off.

I could NEVER wear shoes without socks.
But on the flip side I can’t wear slides with socks lol I don’t have ugly *** feet though like some dudes, I takes care of mines ha

I've got size 14 feet and have no trouble putting these on. I guess I've got those KD hockey stick feet.

I have to actually try my size 14’s on to make an accurate statement :ohwell:

I tried on a sz 13 at one store and they did a stock locate to find the 14 and I went there and just bought them and left :lol:

Back
Top Bottom