NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Ids are in. Only keeping one trying to decide if I want the full solar or the black heel. Kind of disappointed they made the bubble solid. Thought I was getting a clear black air bubble. Don’t remember if it was shown solid like this.

Attachments

• 80BDDCDE-4C4D-4434-B290-594AA9406D43.jpeg
    80BDDCDE-4C4D-4434-B290-594AA9406D43.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 84
For sizing, I ended up going down a full 1.5 size for the oreo flyknits. I fit comfortably in a 9.5 mesh.. The navy pair, and I think another colorway I have, actually fit a bit tight at the toes.. The rest of the colorways fit perfect. I see someone else in the post above noticed a colorway fit a bit tighter as well. The slight variances in sizing might have to do with the country they are manufactured in. Anyways, the flyknits run ridiculously large for some reason. I wear 9.5 in just about every athletic shoe, but had to go waaay down in size for the flyknits. Honestly, I probably could have gone down 2 full sizes and still squeeze into the flyknits fairly comfortably.

I’m not far behind you. I wear an 11.5 in the navy pair. Went 1/2 size down with the Oreo flyknit because I read where they ran big. I wish i had went with a 10.5. They’re still that big. I plan on it with my next flyknit purchase.

Ids are in. Only keeping one trying to decide if I want the full solar or the black heel. Kind of disappointed they made the bubble solid. Thought I was getting a clear black air bubble. Don’t remember if it was shown solid like this.
What size you order lol

Solid air bubble kills it for me

Solid air bubble kills it for me

Yea I don’t remember seeing it being shown as a solid bubble. I thought it was gonna be a black air bubble like on the black/whites. You wouldn’t even know it was an air bubble if you didn’t know the shoe.

These are fire, bubble is unique from all of the clear or glossy ones. Keepers

I love my Dusty Cactus pair. These legit might be my favorite shoe this year. They feel like I’m walking on air.

I think I remember reading that the bubbles were going to be solid in the customization description for certain colors on them IDs

Any chance you all think we will get a restock of the black/photo blue 270’s like we did for the other colors of that release (red, green, and orange)?

Really liking the black/blue combo.

anyone else have issues with the arch? just broke out the dusty cactus today but the arches in the shoe seem pretty high and are digging into my arch when i walk. I have semi-flat feet. otherwise, these are very comfortable.

Any chance you all think we will get a restock of the black/photo blue 270’s like we did for the other colors of that release (red, green, and orange)?

Really liking the black/blue combo.
I hope so. Need this color for dodger games this season.

I wore these earlier today for a long period of time and they killed my heels. I had to change them smh

anyone else have issues with the arch? just broke out the dusty cactus today but the arches in the shoe seem pretty high and are digging into my arch when i walk. I have semi-flat feet. otherwise, these are very comfortable.
I have an issue with back bottom of my foot when I wear these. I get like blisters on the bottom of my foot when I wear these.

Where are the light bone pairs in a sz 14?!! Sheesh they are like unicorns smdh... on another note, I bought the light bone and the new orange/neon pair for the kiddos today. Gave me a bit of satisfaction.

I got a size 9 and 9.5(original hot punch colorway). They both fit me, size 9 is bit tighter and 9.5 is a more comfy fit, maybe a little excess toe room though. Do these stretch at all? If so I would just keep the 9

One of these will be for sale btw if anyone wants, 150 shipped obo

Back
Top Bottom