Nike Air+ Black Cement 3's.... Can it be (Modern Notoriety)

Saw that too, the pic looks like a screen cap from sportscenter. Were they talking about shoes on sportscenter tonight?

I'm pretty sure they don't have the actual product yet.  I think they were just using image from the past to get their point across.

I'm pretty sure they don't have the actual product yet.  I think they were just using image from the past to get their point across.

They also aren't very accurate or tapped into sources high enough to convince me they know something no one else does. Is anyone on their "staff" old enough to even be born in 88? LOL

how can you tell exactly? i mean, in that pic, the leather does look like that new shiny stuff they use now...

The shape, cement print, etc.

My 01's are identical to them...

They're using anything they can get to get some stuff out there and let people know they were the first ones to bring news on it.

The White 88's only came about because of Ty_Leo (I think that's his name) on IG posting up a picture.

When these don't drop they will be like "these were scrapped, but Nike decided not to drop it".

Of course no samples will be out there, which there would be if they were truly going to drop...

lease oh please yes...so i can rock freely my 2011 black cements...sneaker gods cmooooooon!

Lmao they got that from what someone pointed out in the 88 cement 3 thread.

Last edited:
Modern Notoriety is like the worst site on the world wide web.

take anything from them with a grain of salt.

im still waiting for those yeezys to drop that they are always starting rumors about haha

if it's not coming from George aka stickie213 then it's all rumors lol

all they did was take a screen shot and make a story out of it and hoping it sticks so they can look reliable.

site is trash, their name should be blocked on this site

Back
Top Bottom