Nike Air+ Black Cement 3's.... Can it be (Modern Notoriety)

That site is trash, they make up "rumors" for hits. They do this because there are no consequence for such acts. When legit info drops, they correct their previous BS and claim that their "sources" informed them that JB changed their minds :rolleyes

MN is not to be trusted

MN has officially become the national inquirer of shoes. How people still taking them serious, is beyond me.

They're frauds,

of course the BC 3's will drop with Nike Air... it's inevitable...

we all knew they'd bring nike air back eventually too, anyways...

i just figured they'd save it for when the whole new "sneakerhead" fad had cooled off, and the old heads were retiring from the shoe game, sales were down some, and then bring it back to pull us all back in... it is their ace in the hole, and they have had record sales the last few years, so i'm surprised they're playing this hand right now...

of course the BC 3's will drop with Nike Air... it's inevitable...

we all knew they'd bring nike air back eventually too, anyways...

i just figured they'd save it for when the whole new "sneakerhead" fad had cooled off, and the old heads were retiring from the shoe game, sales were down some, and then bring it back to pull us all back in... it is their ace in the hole, and they have had record sales the last few years, so i'm surprised they're playing this hand right now...

Workin hard, jb is.

NA 1s and 3s.

When na becomes the thing again they will pull everyone in with a jumpman release. Call it a retro+++

MN been saying these would release since last month. I'll be waiting for them to drop this year and cop multiple pairs.

Last edited:
You people are drinking the Kool-Aid MN is supplying.

:smh:

They could "confirm" Jordan's return to the game and y'all fools would believe it.

laugh.gif
they said nothing of this shoe releasing this year. This is just a garbage piece to get more hits on their website.

Last edited:
Looks exactly like the 2013s shape because of the toe box and the elephant print... I have a feeling these will come out next year in the same month retro 88s released.

Back
Top Bottom