Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Can some point me in the right direction, as to where I can find the diamond turf 1 they are all white,with a hint of red,black I think they came out like 4 times any ideas

Ebay.

Can some point me in the right direction, as to where I can find the diamond turf 1 they are all white,with a hint of red,black I think they came out like 4 times any ideas

Ebay.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Ebay.

thanks i actually saw a pair on ebay but, they didnt have my sz. Are these sneakers true to size or do they fit like air griffey or foams due to that inner sock.

Ebay.

thanks i actually saw a pair on ebay but, they didnt have my sz. Are these sneakers true to size or do they fit like air griffey or foams due to that inner sock.

Did NDC get a restock.. I saw them sell out. then back again a few days ago... It's hard to tell how this one is selling.

Did NDC get a restock.. I saw them sell out. then back again a few days ago... It's hard to tell how this one is selling.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I went by FNL in the ghost mall here and dude said they sold out of their original stock, then restocked and sold a lot in their second batch.

I went by FNL in the ghost mall here and dude said they sold out of their original stock, then restocked and sold a lot in their second batch.

Ebay.

If you have wide feet definitely go a size up. If not then their true to size.

Ebay.

If you have wide feet definitely go a size up. If not then their true to size.

yea ndc did restock. they tweeted right after the initial release they would restock. first release was missin most half sizes. pretty much everyone just ordered from fnl thx to that sweet 20 off coupon and free shipping

yea ndc did restock. they tweeted right after the initial release they would restock. first release was missin most half sizes. pretty much everyone just ordered from fnl thx to that sweet 20 off coupon and free shipping

Originally Posted by caleb4god

pretty much everyone just ordered from fnl thx to that sweet 20 off coupon and free shipping

you got that right

Originally Posted by caleb4god

pretty much everyone just ordered from fnl thx to that sweet 20 off coupon and free shipping

you got that right

Back
Top Bottom