Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Finally copped the niners cw, just couldn't hold out. Wifey thinks there hideous tho. She just don't know.
Copped with that red matching Nike tee. One of my fav nikes. Remember fighting with my moms over the price when they came out. Anyone else think the paint job on the sole is a lil sloppy? This is Nike tho. Smh

Finally copped the niners cw, just couldn't hold out. Wifey thinks there hideous tho. She just don't know.
Copped with that red matching Nike tee. One of my fav nikes. Remember fighting with my moms over the price when they came out. Anyone else think the paint job on the sole is a lil sloppy? This is Nike tho. Smh

I saw a pair of "Dallas Cowboys" Diamond Turf IIs(Think '49ers' colorway but Royal Blue instead of Red) last night... They makin fakes already?? And NO it wasn't the sprites before you guys ask...

I saw a pair of "Dallas Cowboys" Diamond Turf IIs(Think '49ers' colorway but Royal Blue instead of Red) last night... They makin fakes already?? And NO it wasn't the sprites before you guys ask...

Copped the white/black/red with the birthday coupon, and today I feel like copping the red ones. I don't remember these shoes from when they first came out, but they are clean!

Copped the white/black/red with the birthday coupon, and today I feel like copping the red ones. I don't remember these shoes from when they first came out, but they are clean!

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^I don't see why not after the 49ers CW the black/emeralds would sell the most.

well obviously it aint us making the decisions, we would have way better stuff

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^I don't see why not after the 49ers CW the black/emeralds would sell the most.

well obviously it aint us making the decisions, we would have way better stuff

just copped the white/black/red pair from NT seattle for $70. Check/Call your local Niketowns.

just copped the white/black/red pair from NT seattle for $70. Check/Call your local Niketowns.

Back
Top Bottom