Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Champs has a new color way that I havent seen before. They are like the Cool Grey, but instead of blue and black, it's orange/yellow and white, respectively.

Champs has a new color way that I havent seen before. They are like the Cool Grey, but instead of blue and black, it's orange/yellow and white, respectively.

Saw the 49rs color in person for the first time the other day and was surprised that they looked better than in the pictures. I might go back today and get them, I dont feel like relying on outlet stores.

Saw the 49rs color in person for the first time the other day and was surprised that they looked better than in the pictures. I might go back today and get them, I dont feel like relying on outlet stores.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Had to do the same thing bro.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Had to do the same thing bro.

$2.84 after using Bday coupon & $75 in VIP reward cards
21650.jpg

^^^
I was able to stack them fam...they are considered gift cards

Dough Boy Fresh - Thanks...picked it up at hatclub.com

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^^

Didn't know that. I just got $30 worth in the mail on Friday.

I'm happy to say I have both colorways,
paid less than $100 for both of them,
and can honestly say they were worth the wait.
Excellent job Nike.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^^

Didn't know that. I just got $30 worth in the mail on Friday.
how long does it take to get them?  I went well over the $200 on 3/31 after picking up a few pairs of lebrons and still haven't received mine yet.

I have no clue man. Footlocker seems mad random with it. I didn't get any for months, then all of a sudden the past couple of months they've been sending them to me.

damn I wish you could stack the winners circle ones from FNL. I just got 2 $20 in the mail today.
pimp.gif

Good stuff "WickedxCL".

Be sure to check expiration dates on your VIP Plat. awards cards.

I was *forced* to get the white/red low XIs and just off them because all mine expired a week before the Olympic VIs dropped, and ain't nothing I want releasing between time!

But $40 for the lows wasn't bad...

I got a feeling they'll change this program by next year...

^^^
Thanks fam...I would have used them on the XI's as well but I picked them up Saturday morning and I didn't get my cards until Saturday afternoon...I still have $115 left in Footaction reward cards...trying to hold off to use them on the Obsidian XII's next month, hopefully I can hold off...

nimhet - I called after picking up 4 pairs of White Cement IV's to make sure, I was going to be getting the reward cards and I was told that it would take at least 8 weeks...

Back
Top Bottom