Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

^Guess they were too busy making a million pairs of these to care.

2012-05-03-22.35.43-570x427.jpg
frown.gif
mad.gif

They'll probably put out the black/teal next year as like a QS or something & make them real hard to get, smh.

This dude threw up on my 49ers at the Curren$y concert this past week SMH.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Ewwww. At least you know you will be able to secure you a pair for the low down the line b/c these are sitting most places.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Ewwww. At least you know you will be able to secure you a pair for the low down the line b/c these are sitting most places.
Out here in the bay.....
They sold out on RD but a few spots out here just restocks!

Not a 9er fan at all but shoes are too raw.

They gain alot of attention. Everyone seems to love them when I rock them.

They are releasing a black pair just google charcoal black diamond turf 2. they removed all the teal out of them. comparing to the OG which is called black/white/black/bluegrass. This time is just black without the bluegrass/teal on them.

Originally Posted by antoine252

They are releasing a black pair just google charcoal black diamond turf 2. they removed all the teal out of them. comparing to the OG which is called black/white/black/bluegrass. This time is just black without the bluegrass/teal on them.

The only thing that popped up were a couple of sites selling what i'm sure are fakes (wasn't even aware there were any DT II fakes smh).

*Crosses fingers & still hopes for black/teal retro.*

yeah, I also think those are fake. I really hope those are not real.i dont think nike would mess up a OG shoe like that.

Footlocker had the red 49ers colorway, wht/black, grey/orange, and white/black/red marked down to $99 instore. Finally grabbed the white/black/reds today.

i wish they would bring back the diamond turf 2 black and emerald without the with like 1s from a years bak

Just copped the 49er's colorway for 80 + tax at my local foot locker
Same here. Wish I could find that Skilled In Every Position Shirt to match. Should've let my lady buy it when she wanted to but I wanted to get the kicks first.

i wish they would bring back the diamond turf 2 black and emerald
This. The only pair I need and I'm done with the "Prime Time" sig line, unless Nike retro the DT 96 for a third time and finally do them some justice.

Kinda wish I waited out the 49ers colorway, but it is what it is.  Copped with the bday coupon on RD for $102.  Want the white/red colorway as well, but I'll wait for that one to pop up at outlets unless I can get it for like $60 in stores.

Back
Top Bottom