Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Had to pick em up today, couldn't wait any longer 
smokin.gif

7166340298_db83b8cae5.jpg

Nice man. My wife hates them so much.

Question in regards to FNL and the Winner's Circle $20 Rewards. If these go on sale down to let's say $100...could I use the rewards card or does that only apply to full priced merchandise?

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Question in regards to FNL and the Winner's Circle $20 Rewards. If these go on sale down to let's say $100...could I use the rewards card or does that only apply to full priced merchandise?
it can be used on anything...I just used it recently on the Cav's 4.  They took all restrictions off.

Are there anymore good cw's coming out..I have the niner's and got my girl the sprites...really like this shoe though in my top five shoe of 2012

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I'm still waiting. These are sitting in New York so I'm betting on under 100

when i was in NYC 2 weekends ago i seen some places had already dropped em to $100.

still waiting to find the red colorway in a 7.5 for under retail...these need to hurry up n price drop in the dmv

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Just out of curiosity, how is the comfort on these?
pimp.gif
 pretty good, i like to walk in them
The air in em is nicee, but the toe box is a little snug, and they're slightly narrow. But not uncomfortably so

Originally Posted by Leonidas

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Just out of curiosity, how is the comfort on these?
pimp.gif
 pretty good, i like to walk in them
The air in em is nicee, but the toe box is a little snug, and they're slightly narrow. But not uncomfortably so

Thanks a lot guys! Looking forward to buying the 49ers colorway, they look amazing!

I'm still pretty tight b/c it looks like they won't be retroing the black/teal CW at least not anytime soon.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

I'm still pretty tight b/c it looks like they won't be retroing the black/teal CW at least not anytime soon.
mad.gif

I'm with you, when I heard these were being brought back I was hoping they'd bring back that CW but it doesn't look like it. I passed on 49ers CW in anticipation for the black/emerald but looks like it's not happen 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom