Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

got mine and some other stuff today from my local FTL

Cleaners , nike suites...

got the military 20 percent off... saved some guap

cant wait for the reds.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

which ones are the ones that have letters "A I R" on the side of the sole, it had a strap too. i dont know if its a diamond turf shoe, but it was in the 90s as well

Air Barrage worn by Marshall Faulk and Junior Seau
you win sir!
DSCN1771.JPG

diamond turf is koo too but, those barrage just were more significant to me.. 

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

which ones are the ones that have letters "A I R" on the side of the sole, it had a strap too. i dont know if its a diamond turf shoe, but it was in the 90s as well

Air Barrage worn by Marshall Faulk and Junior Seau
you win sir!
DSCN1771.JPG

diamond turf is koo too but, those barrage just were more significant to me.. 

Picked them up yesterday. Love them, especially the silver in the nubuck.

These are definately a good impulse buy, seeing these on the rack they stand out well. Hyped for the reds next.

Picked them up yesterday. Love them, especially the silver in the nubuck.

These are definately a good impulse buy, seeing these on the rack they stand out well. Hyped for the reds next.

How do you guys feel about this cw? I think they're a decent but I wouldn't cop. I think they are GS only.

How do you guys feel about this cw? I think they're a decent but I wouldn't cop. I think they are GS only.

that cw is being released later this month in mens sizes as well. ill let them sit and go on sale before i decide to pick them up. im waiting for the all reds next.

that cw is being released later this month in mens sizes as well. ill let them sit and go on sale before i decide to pick them up. im waiting for the all reds next.

imma get these once they hit 90....they're being lost in da shuffle with all these foams, and cement IVs, galaxy w/e's all dropping around da same time.

imma get these once they hit 90....they're being lost in da shuffle with all these foams, and cement IVs, galaxy w/e's all dropping around da same time.

Back
Top Bottom