Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Just copped from FNL. Good looks on the code fam
pimp.gif

Can't wait till they get here, love these. Specially can't wait for the red CW. Now onto the IV's
pimp.gif

Just copped from FNL. Good looks on the code fam
pimp.gif

Can't wait till they get here, love these. Specially can't wait for the red CW. Now onto the IV's
pimp.gif

got mine yesterday for $83.99, would've had no problem paying full price for a shoe i've always loved, so the discount was a + 
pimp.gif

got mine yesterday for $83.99, would've had no problem paying full price for a shoe i've always loved, so the discount was a + 
pimp.gif

appreciate that valentine code, copped mine today. straight nostalgia in person. fit true to size for me and i have wide feet.

appreciate that valentine code, copped mine today. straight nostalgia in person. fit true to size for me and i have wide feet.

got mine yesterday from Finishline. Thanks for the valentine code. I got my true size 10. They fit maybe just a little longer than most shoes, however they're kinda narrow and hug the foot pretty good because of the inner bootie/tongue. They're pretty comfortable too, especially for a retro. The leather feels a little cheap, however I can't complain too much because the toe box doesn't crease and the black nubuck is very nice. Overall very happy with this retro

got mine yesterday from Finishline. Thanks for the valentine code. I got my true size 10. They fit maybe just a little longer than most shoes, however they're kinda narrow and hug the foot pretty good because of the inner bootie/tongue. They're pretty comfortable too, especially for a retro. The leather feels a little cheap, however I can't complain too much because the toe box doesn't crease and the black nubuck is very nice. Overall very happy with this retro

Originally Posted by jretro23

appreciate that valentine code, copped mine today. straight nostalgia in person. fit true to size for me.
This. It Felt Good Paying $100 And Some Change For A Pair Of Shoes... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

appreciate that valentine code, copped mine today. straight nostalgia in person. fit true to size for me.
This. It Felt Good Paying $100 And Some Change For A Pair Of Shoes... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

imma get these once they hit 90....they're being lost in da shuffle with all these foams, and cement IVs, galaxy w/e's all dropping around da same time.

Same here. Saw them in person but I think these will sit in MD to where they can drop to 100.

imma get these once they hit 90....they're being lost in da shuffle with all these foams, and cement IVs, galaxy w/e's all dropping around da same time.

Same here. Saw them in person but I think these will sit in MD to where they can drop to 100.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

laugh.gif

You Must Not Of Seen The Numbers The DT1s Did In The DMV In '10...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

laugh.gif

Didn't have a solid job back then so I couldn't buy shoes like I do now, care to inform me? I want a pair but don't want to wait till they start disappearing to grab.

laugh.gif

Didn't have a solid job back then so I couldn't buy shoes like I do now, care to inform me? I want a pair but don't want to wait till they start disappearing to grab.

laugh.gif

I Went To DTLR In The Mall That Summer And It Was Literally 4 Or 5 Guys Behind Me Copping. Even Old Heads Were Hip. The Only CW That Sat Was The Black/Gold Pair... I Couldnt Find The Teals Online Any Where After The Release For Some Reason Either.

$120 Plus Everybody Sittin On Refund Money.? 
laugh.gif
   I Wouldnt Wait It Out Too Long...

As Far As Sizing Goes, I Went True To Size. These Fit Perfectly. You Dont Wanna Go Too Big On These Cause That Toe Box Might Crease...

Back
Top Bottom